PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica c284e firmware

Custom Search

mearmi
08-23-2019, 03:22 PM
Just replaced the ssd as the machine was keep on rebooting. Do we have have to update the firmware and is there any update firmware for SSD.

Please advise if someone can share the latest firmware.

Thanks

mearmi@hotmail.com

mincopier
08-23-2019, 05:12 PM
Where did you get the SSD from? You cannot move an SSD from one machine to another and expect it to work. I'm guessing not from Konicaminolta?

Copier repairman
08-23-2019, 05:25 PM
[견적 = 미니 복사기; 798479] SSD는 어디에 구했습니까? 한 시스템에서 다른 시스템으로 SSD를 사용할 수 있습니다. Konicaminolta가 아닌 것 같아요? [/ 견적]

You can move each other in the same model.
Some of them can be copied or formatted using SSD readers
Connection is possible.

copier tech
08-23-2019, 06:37 PM
Just replaced the ssd as the machine was keep on rebooting. Do we have have to update the firmware and is there any update firmware for SSD.

Please advise if someone can share the latest firmware.

Thanks

mearmi@hotmail.com

The bulletin regarding SSD replacement suggests updating the firmware.

mearmi
08-24-2019, 02:03 AM
Where did you get the SSD from? You cannot move an SSD from one machine to another and expect it to work. I'm guessing not from Konicaminolta?

From another machine and it is working. Do you have firmware? Thanks

mearmi
08-24-2019, 02:04 AM
The bulletin regarding SSD replacement suggests updating the firmware.

Can someone advise what is the latest firmware.

Thanks

mearmi@hotmail.com

copyman
08-24-2019, 02:29 AM
The latest 284e F/W is G20-M1

I just recently got a C224e from wholesaler that had the SSD missing (didn't pay much for it, figured use for parts worse case scenario).

Took an SSD from a C364e, put it in and machine fired right up and was a perfect machine! So yes SSD can be used from one mach to another within same series of course, i.e. C224 isn't going to work in "E" version, etc.

I'm assuming the meters, etc were from the C364e I took the SSD from.

mincopier
08-24-2019, 02:48 AM
Just saying this is what we were told by Konica Minolta support. Has something to do with the way the SSD, Control board, and Printer control board communicate to each other. Granted we never tried this and we can get these free from Konica Minolta.

Check Private message

copyman
08-24-2019, 04:02 AM
Just saying this is what we were told by Konica Minolta support. Has something to do with the way the SSD, Control board, and Printer control board communicate to each other. Granted we never tried this and we can get these free from Konica Minolta.

Check Private message

I know I was told the same thing and was very surprised it worked. Was so convinced it was so taboo I kept that machine around in shop for a long time to make sure nothing fluky would happen. Sold it about 6 months ago (close to my shop, still scared lol) and seems to be working good.

copyman
08-24-2019, 04:03 AM

Thanks

mearmi@hotmail.com

By the way, did you try using the reset tool firmware? you could try this as last resort.

copier tech
08-24-2019, 01:44 PM

Thanks

mearmi@hotmail.com

Latest version is GDK-M1

Custom Search