PDA

View Full Version : No stabilization after decodings Bizhub 451

Custom Search

Terna247
08-29-2019, 07:03 PM
Got a headache here... Got a call, met a dead machine. Put it on and 3102 popped up. Replaced the motor, 3B02, popped, changed the IH board with a 650 IH board, kicked perfectly
2204 popped, cleared it by blowing the sensors on the inside front door with air, eventually machine AUTOMATICALLY :mad: showed '' ready to copy''. No stabilization, no nothing... But when those codes were feeding in it could run normally then codes, now, while gone, no more stabilization, no nothing.
When I sent a test print, orange and blue lights keeps blinking normal, with no single act of movement.... Having headache already....
Help me here.... Changed the dimms... Nothing..
Pls help me out.

Terna247
08-29-2019, 07:08 PM
And while typing this, went sleep and never came up, had to switch off and on again..... Same.

Terna247
08-29-2019, 07:12 PM
Noticed again the welding alienation motor to the heater unit was tempered with could be a trigger to my problem cos I noticed this is normally the FIRST MOTOR that runs in this copiers when sub power engaged.

Terna247
08-29-2019, 07:15 PM
C FE03 showed up now when I sent a print after about 5 mins of processing. Thank y'all.

Synthohol
08-29-2019, 10:15 PM
the 451 has a battery nvram.
they do die or cause weird issues.
machine is dead for 2 years at least.
cant think of a better reason to upgrade.
walk away IMHO.

copyman
08-29-2019, 11:00 PM
Did you try updating the firmware? Sounds like you might need the MFP and/or NVRAM boards. Let me know if you need anything for it. I have at least one working C451 that I will be stripping for parts. I still have a customer with one of these so I will keep some of the parts. Contact me and I will sell you the whole rear cage cheap! PRCB, MFPB, NVRAM,HDD,RAM & the small postage stamp size serial # pwb. You replace all of these at once and you won't have to do anything else. The reason there are issues when replacing just one of the boards or NVRAM is that serial # board. It's so much easier if you replace this when replacing other boards. I know the C253 & C451 uses this very small serial # pwb.

Terna247
08-30-2019, 12:08 AM
In the end I will blame them for keeping it down too long.thanks for the options. Copyman I have a couple of these parts around here.... Thanks for ever willing to help. Synthohol...in the end, I'll walk away eventually. Great toptechs.

Synthohol
08-30-2019, 01:42 AM
they were just so troublesome when they got sick ;)
compared to maintaining todays selections i am so glad we are passed all that, especially any CF card machine.
once we started using USB sticks i haven't looked back once.
have you tried initializing it and or formatting the HDD?
is it calling for any consumable?

Synaux
08-30-2019, 03:04 AM
Did you try updating the firmware? Sounds like you might need the MFP and/or NVRAM boards. Let me know if you need anything for it. I have at least one working C451 that I will be stripping for parts. I still have a customer with one of these so I will keep some of the parts. Contact me and I will sell you the whole rear cage cheap! PRCB, MFPB, NVRAM,HDD,RAM & the small postage stamp size serial # pwb. You replace all of these at once and you won't have to do anything else. The reason there are issues when replacing just one of the boards or NVRAM is that serial # board. It's so much easier if you replace this when replacing other boards.

If he doesn't want, I will take ALL THE THINGS you might be willing to package! ;)

I know the C253 & C451 uses this very small serial # pwb.
Really? Not arguing, but I have had success swapping boards, where is this board?

Terna247, can you get it to do anything is Service Mode?? I have a preloaded CF card FW for c650 if you need (don't recall if the FW is the same though--same basic engine--I no longer have access to KM's Secret Service account :/ Either way, if you can get the FW for a c451 I can write it for you--I have ~20 CF cards and the cx50 series are very picky with the CFs).
"And while typing this, went sleep and never came up, had to switch off and on again..... Same."
That particular problem is likely the PSB, think there was a bulletin covering this as well. The power board caused all sorts of oddities on this model.

copyman
08-30-2019, 03:13 AM
compared to maintaining todays selections i am so glad we are passed all that, especially any CF card machine.

CF card! Shoot I almost forgot about them. Even when I asked in my original post if they updated F/W I didn't even think about it. Must of had it blocked out. I hated updating F/W back then especially with the C203 series. You would put CF card in, say a quick prayer (optional), turn on and hope for the best. I'm with you don't miss updating with CF cards at all.

Synaux
08-30-2019, 03:14 AM
especially any CF card machine.

Really? They were a clunky, but I never had had issues after figuring out the stupid partitioning/proper usage of the loading tool (that had a instant death format option for some reason). I bought enough CF cards that actually worked (super cheap on ebay) for every model that I serviced.

I kind of liked em, I actually had to think a little; nowadays, USB seems like cheating.

Terna247
08-30-2019, 09:15 AM
Synthohol, i am not sure now about the initialization, system clear, but when the codes were gushing out, I used it often, HDD? no, am going start from there now... Then am gonna ask for your forgiveness and considerations after the formatting, I see these toptechs talks about CF, I HAVE ONE, BUT NEVER USED IT! THIS IS ONE AREA AM A DEFAULT IN. AND AM IN NIGERIA, IN AFRICA. I TRIED GOING THRU FIRMWARE REWRITING IN THE SERVICE MANUALS BUT PERSONALLY NEVER TRIED IT!! BUT IS TIME NOW.
I CAN LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT IT IF AM THOROUGHLY GUIDED... BUT I REALLY WANNA CF THIS MACHINE. I can't see anything wrong here.... If I must do any board change, it should be the power board, after firmware update. All am trying to say it GET ME FULLY INTO THE FIRMWARE WORLD.. Thanks for your considerations in advance. I replaced all the IUs.

Custom Search