PDA

View Full Version : BizHub 751 Firmware

Custom Search

Techout
08-30-2019, 07:29 PM
Hello,

I am in need of Bizhub 751 firmware. Any help is greatly appreciated! Email below.

technologyoutfitters@gmail.com

Best Regards,

Techout

Techout
08-30-2019, 08:00 PM
Hello,

I am in need of Bizhub 751 firmware. Any help is greatly appreciated! Email below.

Best Regards,

Techout

Current error code : C-C104

Woxner
08-31-2019, 01:26 AM
make sure you use 751 and not 601. thats why you have the code. sent you an email

copyman
08-31-2019, 04:33 AM
If I'm thinking of the right model you have to update firmware in steps using a USB thumb drive? Few times I did it there was always an issue. Not as bad as the CF card recently discussed here but still the beginning stages of using USB for F/W updates.

Synaux
09-02-2019, 01:37 AM
If I'm thinking of the right model you have to update firmware in steps using a USB thumb drive? Few times I did it there was always an issue. Not as bad as the CF card recently discussed here but still the beginning stages of using USB for F/W updates.
It is CF card, probably one of the more finicky ones I have dealt with too. It also has an additional CF card for system software too.

You have to use the correct CF card as well...these work:
DO NOT FORMAT and you also need the loading tool.
As Woxner noted:

DescriptionC-C104 or C-C111 when updating Printer Controller firmware.Solution CAUSE: Printer board was updated with bizhub 751 firmware. SOLUTION: To correct: 1. Enter ISW update mode, press Board Type Selection and select All Printer. 2. Next press File Selection. The shown file name should start with 57ba which is the correct naming for bizhub 601.Continue the update procedure. 3. However, if the file name starts with 57aa , wrongfirmware (for bizhub 751) is indicated. Please stop update procedure. a. Leave ISW update mode and go to DipSW setting mode. b.Set DipSW 32-1 to 0. c.Return to ISW update mode. d.Under File Selection two files are visible now. Select the file for bizhub 601 ( 57ba ) and start update procedure. SPECIAL NOTE : Solution contribution by KM Europe (BEU)

DescriptionC-C104 error code at power on and unable to make any selections in service mode. Display stays at Konica Minolta when attempting a trouble reset.Solution CAUSE: Printer control board has the incorrect firmware and the installed fax kit and/or HDD are locking up service mode. SOLUTION: To correct perform the following: 1. Physically remove the fax kit and HDD. 2. Enter service mode and set soft switch 32-1 to a 0. 3. Perform ISW and select the correct file for model, 601 starts with 57BA and 751 starts with 57AA. 4. Set soft switch 32-1 back to 1 after completing.
EDIT: text wrapping isn't working it looks like copy and paste the above into a word processor...

tech51
09-02-2019, 06:49 PM
USB flash drive to update the firmware on this model.

Synaux
09-05-2019, 09:18 PM
USB flash drive to update the firmware on this model.

Absolutely correct. I even checked the SM before posting, must have read something backwards. :(

There is a "base firmware" CF card installed on the MFP--shouldn't be related to the OP though...

MCS72GB
01-12-2020, 05:06 PM
Hello,

Best Regards,

Techout

Hello friends. I also need Bizhub 751 firm ware and its installation method. plz help me i need it urgently.
thanks
email id: master72gb@gmail.com

MCS72GB
01-12-2020, 05:06 PM
make sure you use 751 and not 601. thats why you have the code. sent you an email

Hello friends. I also need Bizhub 751 firm ware and its installation method. plz help me i need it urgently.<br>thanks<br>email id: master72gb@gmail.com

MCS72GB
01-12-2020, 05:17 PM
Hello friends. I also need Bizhub 751 firm ware and its installation method. plz help me i need it urgently.<br>thanks<br>email id: master72gb@gmail.com

copier tech
01-12-2020, 07:08 PM

Happy to help drop us an email

www.copierfirmware.co.uk (http://www.copierfirmware.co.uk/)

Custom Search