PDA

View Full Version : 1051 konica Error C-0020

Custom Search

Arcadian
09-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Hello everyone,

First i was having a J-2101 error i fixed that issue, cleaned transfer belt and check Finger claws adjusted timing, now im getting C-0020, I didnt touch anything else I ran about 25 sheet before this error pops up, now i cant even get passed it.

Says no connection to ADU board, Some say turn machine off for 10 minutes with cord removed from the wall to see if that clears. Have not tried that just yet, will on tuesday when i go back there.

Any advice??

Thanks
Arcadian

Synthohol
09-05-2019, 01:22 AM
Error
C-0020 at start up. (ADU driver board and PRCB has already been changed.)

Root Cause
Wiring for De-curler motor (M32) is damaged shorting out the ADU driver board.

Please see the attached pictures for the location of the damaged wire harness and repair. The ADUDB may need to also be replaced again. (p/n A0G6H07004)
if it blew an ICP chip how are your soldering skills? i did an inline fuse on a c6500 once, had someone hold my phone camera zoomed so i could be precise.

Arcadian
09-05-2019, 04:34 AM
Error
C-0020 at start up. (ADU driver board and PRCB has already been changed.)

Root Cause
Wiring for De-curler motor (M32) is damaged shorting out the ADU driver board.

Please see the attached pictures for the location of the damaged wire harness and repair. The ADUDB may need to also be replaced again. (p/n A0G6H07004)
if it blew an ICP chip how are your soldering skills? i did an inline fuse on a c6500 once, had someone hold my phone camera zoomed so i could be precise.

my soldering skills are pretty good, hard the see the bare spot but ill check that. do you know which icp was blown, i can probably replace that too.

but ill check that bare wire area. i know the last tech tape eveything up in that area. but ill double check, thanks.

Custom Search