PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C200 firmware

Custom Search

cteam
09-06-2019, 11:55 PM
hey, does anyone have the last firmware of the old c200, im stuked with this machine and i cant get it to scan

Thanks in advance

Phil B.
09-07-2019, 12:34 AM
hey, does anyone have the last firmware of the old c200, im stuked with this machine and i cant get it to scan

Thanks in advance

1) what method of scanning?
2) what version of software now?
3) what op system on pc's you running?
4) Contributors to CTN get more and sometimes faster service
5) what network are you using? IS server..versions
6) Are you a Certified Tech?

You really give no info...

cteam
09-07-2019, 12:45 AM
1) what method of scanning?
2) what version of software now?
3) what op system on pc's you running?
4) Contributors to CTN get more and sometimes faster service
5) what network are you using? IS server..versions
6) Are you a Certified Tech?

You really give no info...

thanks for the quick answer

this coppier is our best client.. that why whe need to solved it as quick as possible (we are in charge of their systems, printers,coppiers,etc)

they need to scan to an FTP but the machine only has email /fax setting ( we have differents operateing systems where i can share folder or install an ftp server)

the firmware on the machine is a02f010-0100-g00-06

thanks in advance.

Synthohol
09-07-2019, 01:17 AM
the c200 service manual says its capable of SMTP, FTP, SMB. FTP scanning is supported on this model with version 21 firmware or later.
maybe it just needs to be enabled?
there is a rumor a small contribution to this site get you firmware :)

copyman
09-07-2019, 02:41 AM
The latest F/W for this machine is like 10 yrs old or older! Sorry but you are lucky it can scan at all. Be happy if you can get any type of scanning with it. That machine a transvestite, or the ugly step child of the Biz C253. Anyway since I beat up on you least I can do is check and compare your FW to latest on K/M website. If later I will PM you to send

cteam
09-07-2019, 02:54 AM
The latest F/W for this machine is like 10 yrs old or older! Sorry but you are lucky it can scan at all. Be happy if you can get any type of scanning with it. That machine a transvestite, or the ugly step child of the Biz C253. Anyway since I beat up on you least I can do is check and compare your FW to latest on K/M website. If later I will PM you to send

hahah thanks dude

Phil B.
09-07-2019, 07:00 AM
hahah thanks dudeHAHA ? copyman is a CERTIFIED tech.. Are you real? Check threads.. info is correct. What region are you in? TRAINED? I like to give Red Cards to rude..uniformed twits..
Froggy Jumps?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

copier tech
09-07-2019, 02:26 PM

Thanks in advance

Your best customer has a C200!?

I hate to hear what your worst customer has?

If you need the C200 PM me.

Custom Search