PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Konica Minolta 454e - help needed asap in Gloucester

Custom Search

InterdiveUK
09-07-2019, 03:47 PM
HI Guys & Girls

I bought some Konica Minoltas off ebay and have had nothing but problems with all 3 units, i am still trying to get one of the unts functioning to attempt to run my small SME.

I recenetly tried to scan some documents in from the top of the 454e and there was a jam, I cleared the jam as all paper came out and it wont clear the fault and says there is a paper jam, I have no way of bypassing this to access any other menus and the printer us obviously not functioning or useable, please please help as I really need to do some work asap. has an image of printer on screen circling 31 which is pointing to the top document feed, if this helps??

are any technicians local to Gloucester on here who can maybe assist me in person if not remotely, it would be hugely appreciated and needed.

Sawky

p.s it wont allow me to attach an image to this thread

Max
09-12-2019, 12:28 PM
There are quite a few dealers around C&G, Midlands who can help you with. For a fee of course.

qbert69
09-17-2019, 02:25 PM
HI Guys & Girls

I bought some Konica Minoltas off ebay and have had nothing but problems with all 3 units, i am still trying to get one of the unts functioning to attempt to run my small SME.

I recenetly tried to scan some documents in from the top of the 454e and there was a jam, I cleared the jam as all paper came out and it wont clear the fault and says there is a paper jam, I have no way of bypassing this to access any other menus and the printer us obviously not functioning or useable, please please help as I really need to do some work asap. has an image of printer on screen circling 31 which is pointing to the top document feed, if this helps??

are any technicians local to Gloucester on here who can maybe assist me in person if not remotely, it would be hugely appreciated and needed.

Sawky

p.s it wont allow me to attach an image to this thread

Turn off main switch....hold down yellow reset button on keypanel while switching machine on...hit panel button to reset.....turn off main switch, wait, & turn back on....see if that clears your error!

Custom Search