PDA

View Full Version : Bizbub C364e control panel

Custom Search

venluckey
09-08-2019, 01:55 PM
Where would be a good place to purchase a control panel from?

Let me say to start off I'm not a trained tech, but work with copiers buy way of my job. I tested copiers and repair them when they come off lease. So I have a understanding of the way cables are run and most service modes, but lack the knowledge to call parts by proper name.

We have a control panel that you have to roll the start button on to get it to copy. Took screen apart and found the board the switch for start is on has a crack in it. Looks like some one leaned on it too much. Is it possible to just replace that board, or do I need to replace the whole control panel.

I have no access to technical manuals due to we are just suppose to figure it out, or do the best we can, then they market it for what it can do. I like to have it fully working when it leaves me, so it's not so bad on the next guy.

I have seen some screens on eBay for $300.00 and up.

blackcat4866
09-08-2019, 04:52 PM
We should start out by distinguishing between the screen and an operation panel. You need an operation panel. The screen will not include the PWB with the print button. And you'll need to update the firmware before changing the panel, then again after changing the panel. =^..^=

copyman
09-08-2019, 09:51 PM
I should have a complete control panel if you still need it. PM me.

venluckey
09-09-2019, 12:45 PM
We should start out by distinguishing between the screen and an operation panel. You need an operation panel. The screen will not include the PWB with the print button. And you'll need to update the firmware before changing the panel, then again after changing the panel. =^..^=

Operation panel, yes thanks. I really are looking to just replace the board that has the start button on it, due to i don't have access to firmware (I have never tried to load firmware on a KMN) I will check to see if someone has the correct firmware and instructions how this should be done properly.

Thank you for taking the time to answer me.

~~Venluckey

blackcat4866
09-09-2019, 08:13 PM
If you change just the board it will still need firmware. =^..^=

REGSIS
09-11-2019, 07:21 AM
If you change just the board it will still need firmware. =^..^=

He needs only a little board with few microswitches (Start, stop reset, copy, scan, numeric)
For that there's no need for FW update.

A161P01800 Control PWB assembly

It's not in parts manual, cost around 70$/€,
For non e version is different.

tsbservice
09-11-2019, 09:35 AM
He needs only a little board with few microswitches (Start, stop reset, copy, scan, numeric)
For that there's no need for FW update.

A161P01800 Control PWB assembly

It's not in parts manual, cost around 70$/€,
For non e version is different.

Yes indeed, but in fact it is in parts manual, Page-4 Key-39.
I have had success in the past by just changing micro switches, costs ± zero :cool:

BTW here Control PWB assembly costs about 110$/€ without VAT, can we use your prices... lol

REGSIS
09-11-2019, 08:52 PM
Yes indeed, but in fact it is in parts manual, Page-4 Key-39.
I have had success in the past by just changing micro switches, costs ± zero :cool:

BTW here Control PWB assembly costs about 110$/€ without VAT, can we use your prices... lol

On Infohub there's only one version of Parts manual, and on Page 4 there's only 37 keys.
But nevermind.

I'm a KM dealer and ordered one from KM 2 years ago.
Price was 72€ (minus dealer's dicount) +VAT. Should be the same everywhere in Europe.
72€ +VAT is price when I sell it to customer.

It's a Hytec board, maybe can be ordered directly from them.
Hytec Circuit Board, Print Controller, Stapler, Power Supply, Fuser Repair Catalog (https://www.hytecrepair.com/Default.aspx?PageID=PartsCatalog)

Custom Search