PDA

View Full Version : Konica 458 533 finisher Staple alignment issue

Custom Search

DOE
09-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Konica 458 with a 533 finisher. If I make 4 copies to be stapled the second and third copy do not quite get pulled in enough and sometimes miss the staple. The second and third copy will usually stick out a quarter of an inch further than the first and fourth. Could this be the belts and if so how hard is it to replace them. I know on some finishers it's a long job.i cleaned the exit tires with rubber rejuvinator, no difference. Can it be something other than belts. Thanks

qbert69
09-09-2019, 12:47 AM
Konica 458 with a 533 finisher. If I make 4 copies to be stapled the second and third copy do not quite get pulled in enough and sometimes miss the staple. The second and third copy will usually stick out a quarter of an inch further than the first and fourth. Could this be the belts and if so how hard is it to replace them. I know on some finishers it's a long job.i cleaned the exit tires with rubber rejuvinator, no difference. Can it be something other than belts. ThanksDoes the paper come out curled or cupped??? If so, then paper has moisture in it!!! I had this happen...tried different, better, dry paper stock which layed & stacked flat & stapled just fine. [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

DOE
09-11-2019, 02:10 PM
Does the paper come out curled or cupped??? If so, then paper has moisture in it!!! I had this happen...tried different, better, dry paper stock which layed & stacked flat & stapled just fine. [emoji41][emoji1303]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Going to try this but paper comes out flat no curl.

guitar9199
09-11-2019, 03:16 PM
Sometimes simply cleaning the reverse rollers and belts just isn't enough, and they're going to need replacement.

DOE
09-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Sometimes simply cleaning the reverse rollers and belts just isn't enough, and they're going to need replacement.

Have you ever replaced belts on that finisher. I know some of them are Not to easy to replace on certain finishers

Custom Search