PDA

View Full Version : konica c 654e help

Custom Search

anas1989
09-09-2019, 03:26 PM
Please Help : bypass tray paper size differs from settings please check the guid and reset using the correct papie size

Synthohol
09-09-2019, 09:57 PM
what happens if you input the correct size?

Phil B.
09-09-2019, 10:03 PM
Please Help : bypass tray paper size differs from settings please check the guide and reset using the correct paper size

what are the settings?
and where is the difference?
what size are you using?

little info to go on.

blackcat4866
09-09-2019, 10:06 PM
If you mean that the bypass is incorrectly auto detecting the paper size ... there is a calibration for the bypass tray guides in the manual. You should do it. =^..^=

eccelobo
09-10-2019, 02:37 PM
11.3.10 Manual Bypass Tray Width Adj

(1) Use
• To set the maximum width and the minimum width for the bypass paper width detection resistor of the manual bypass guide.
• Use when the manual bypass guide has been changed.
• Use when a false paper size is displayed when the manual bypass is used.

(2) Procedure
1. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
2. Touch these keys in this order: [Machine] -> [Manual Bypass Tray Width Adj].
3. Touch [Max. Width].
4. Load the bypass tray with paper having a width of 297 mm.
5. Press the Start key and check that the results are [OK].
6. Touch [Min. Width.].
7. Load the bypass tray with paper having a width of 100 mm.
8. Press the Start key and check that the results are [OK].
* Make the adjustment again if the results are [NG].

Good Luck!

richwalker
03-27-2023, 08:43 PM
Good day fellow techs. I had the same issue with a BHC 658 last week. Thought I did the calibration correctly, but found out I didn't. I don't have the 658 manual, I have the 458 and up to c654e, so I used the 654e and the c458 manuals and got the calibration done. Another tech had gone and messed with the VR and gears and threw out the settings. I thought I was going to lose my mind trying to do the adjustment, until I realized the timing was out. Sometimes you have to start from scratch to get the result you want.

tsbservice
03-27-2023, 08:52 PM
Good day fellow techs. I had the same issue with a BHC 658 last week. Thought I did the calibration correctly, but found out I didn't. I don't have the 658 manual, I have the 458 and up to c654e, so I used the 654e and the c458 manuals and got the calibration done. Another tech had gone and messed with the VR and gears and threw out the settings. I thought I was going to lose my mind trying to do the adjustment, until I realized the timing was out. Sometimes you have to start from scratch to get the result you want.

I assume your post is just FYI and not asking any real question. Is this correct?

Custom Search