PDA

View Full Version : XM3250 intermittent noise when initializing

Custom Search

ChrisG
09-09-2019, 03:56 PM
Anyone out there had these made a loud noise very intermittently that sounds like it's coming from the toner/drum area? Have had a couple of these do it now on initial setup and one customer that says their's does it about once a week for 5 or 10 seconds and then goes away and runs perfectly until the next time.

Saw a few hits on here and Lexmark tech support for noise in the DF but nothing within the machine itself.

Thanks
Chris
TJL Copy

mtgrizrich
05-19-2020, 08:36 PM
You ever figure this out? This sounds like an issue a customer is having out in the field with a new one. haven't been able to reproduce it.

Phil B.
05-19-2020, 09:39 PM
You ever figure this out? This sounds like an issue a customer is having out in the field with a new one. haven't been able to reproduce it.

kinda doubt it since it WAS OVER A YEAR AGO AND THE OP WAS THE ONLY POST

ChrisG
05-19-2020, 11:03 PM
kinda doubt it since it WAS OVER A YEAR AGO AND THE OP WAS THE ONLY POST

Nothing that was nailed down for positive. It was something to do with the toner and the engagement of the imaging unit. I was hoping to have an answer here as come to find out in a year's time, that Lexmark tech support is 100% worthless!!

Vincent128
05-27-2020, 01:48 PM
Nothing that was nailed down for positive. It was something to do with the toner and the engagement of the imaging unit. I was hoping to have an answer here as come to find out in a year's time, that Lexmark tech support is 100% worthless!!

Heck, I could have told you that.

Custom Search