PDA

View Full Version : lines by starting up the machine for the first time konica-minolta bizhub C250i

Custom Search

Leafprinters
09-09-2019, 08:11 PM
by preinstallation i tryed to make a copie! But i get every time lines (cyan, magenta, yellow) at the back what i copied!

Does anybody know what i must install the first time when i start the machine? 43538

Phil B.
09-09-2019, 08:17 PM
by preinstallation i tryed to make a copie! But i get every time lines (cyan, magenta, yellow) at the back what i copied!

Does anybody know what i must install the first time when i start the machine? 43538

The dreaded " Lines of Shame".

installation wasn't followed properly..

redo installation.

blackcat4866
09-09-2019, 08:18 PM
There were some instructions in the box. Follow those.

We call those "The lines of shame". All you have to do is follow the installation instructions to the letter, and it will clear up. =^..^=

tsbservice
09-09-2019, 08:32 PM
What about calling a certified KM tech?
To have a warranty it's not supposed to enduser/every dealer/seller do startup machine.

emujo2
09-09-2019, 08:37 PM
That's why the lines are there..a certified tech did not set the machine up..These measures are to prevent stolen machines from making usable color copies..assuming the crimnals aren't smart enough to google "lines of shame"..There is an out of the box guide that must be followed step by step to prevent getting these lines. Personally, I would bill the end user for my time if they didn't have a certified tech set it up the 1st time. E

Phil B.
09-09-2019, 08:38 PM
What about calling a certified KM tech?
To have a warranty it's not supposed to enduser/every dealer/seller do startup machine.

he's a 2-10yr tech

1st brand worked on K/M

canon as alternate ..

you would think he'd know the "Lines of Shame" by now.

Leafprinters
09-10-2019, 07:24 AM
he's a 2-10yr tech

1st brand worked on K/M

canon as alternate ..

you would think he'd know the "Lines of Shame" by now.

sorry Phil

i worked 10 years in the pre-installations off the brands, konica-Minolta-Lanier-Xerox-Canon! But it was 10 years ago, and at that time there wearn't lines of shame :). The other last 10 years i did a totally other job...
But now i started again with an old collegue, and didnt thought on these things :).
sorry!

Leafprinters
09-10-2019, 08:16 AM
There were some instructions in the box. Follow those.

We call those "The lines of shame". All you have to do is follow the installation instructions to the letter, and it will clear up. =^..^=

thx for the info! I've solved the problem at the way i thinked i must :). I was to early for asking help ;)

blackcat4866
09-10-2019, 02:47 PM
Congratulations on solving your issue. =^..^=

Custom Search