PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub C308

Custom Search

Billtech
09-10-2019, 05:46 PM
I have a C308 that puts a light line/border at the bottom of the page when doing booklets. (8 1/2 x 11R) at 64.7% reduction. Happens off the glass or the DH. Cleaned optics, not a problem on prints so it's optics related. Tried to reset background enlargement (default is .999%) up 15 bits but did not help. Any suggestions?

Synthohol
09-10-2019, 06:06 PM
make sure the paper is centered in the tray, customers tend to close the trays like bowling for a strike and the inner guts shift.
see if it happens on all trays.
check drum surface for wear lines.
zoom and reduce copies to see if line moves.

check and or adjust the edge void from 3mm to 5mm
calibrate feeder.
check feeder height.
check white strip under platen.

all basic stuff.
good luck!

tsbservice
09-10-2019, 06:46 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about, but Synthohol advices are spot on. Could you zoom out more to avoid line?

blackcat4866
09-10-2019, 08:30 PM
A sample would be nice. =^..^=

Walterj
09-12-2019, 09:59 AM
I have a C308 that puts a light line/border at the bottom of the page when doing booklets. (8 1/2 x 11R) at 64.7% reduction. Happens off the glass or the DH. Cleaned optics, not a problem on prints so it's optics related. Tried to reset background enlargement (default is .999%) up 15 bits but did not help. Any suggestions?

good day
Dear
I recommend that you make a mechanical adjustment in the DF so that it is positioned better and does not let light escape because that way you can avoid that line that comes out when copying.
That equipment C308 in the option of applications has the option of erasing of edge also it is possible to help with that when copying your documents.

regards
Luck

Custom Search