PDA

View Full Version : Error Code C-D0E1 (3), Error -2 while formatting new disks, Bizhub C1060

Custom Search

Froota
09-11-2019, 04:24 PM
Hi you all,

Customer called concerning an error message C-D0E1(3) on a Bizhub C1060, with a Fiery controller. My colleague made a data format as the machine doesn't use the 3 HDD's because the use of an external controller. The error came back the day after, wherefore I replaced the 3 HDD's and tried to make a format. (Dipswitch 36-6 = 0, Dipswitch 40-7= 0)
The device recognizes the 3 drives but just sees 465gig of the 3x500gig. Appr. 20sec. after selecting the start button to format, the device gives error -2, apparantly something with dipswitches (are correct), connection of HDD (is fine) or HDD replacement (drives are new).
Reconnecting the 3 old drives gives the same result......Anyone?

gr,

Froota

Froota
09-11-2019, 04:39 PM
Forgot to mention, I replaced the overall control board today, same problem.....:confused:

blackcat4866
09-12-2019, 12:35 AM
Sorry, I've not seen this, but will be interested in what you find. =^..^=

Walterj
09-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Hi you all,

Customer called concerning an error message C-D0E1(3) on a Bizhub C1060, with a Fiery controller. My colleague made a data format as the machine doesn't use the 3 HDD's because the use of an external controller. The error came back the day after, wherefore I replaced the 3 HDD's and tried to make a format. (Dipswitch 36-6 = 0, Dipswitch 40-7= 0)
The device recognizes the 3 drives but just sees 465gig of the 3x500gig. Appr. 20sec. after selecting the start button to format, the device gives error -2, apparantly something with dipswitches (are correct), connection of HDD (is fine) or HDD replacement (drives are new).
Reconnecting the 3 old drives gives the same result......Anyone?

gr,

Froota

good day
Dear
I recommend you check the DIPSW 18-7
Execute bad sectors check and recovery in the output check I/O 99-03.

Regards

Froota
09-18-2019, 01:29 PM
good day
Dear
I recommend you check the DIPSW 18-7
Execute bad sectors check and recovery in the output check I/O 99-03.

Regards

Hi,

Thx for the feedback,
Dipsw 18-7 is a faulty part isolation, correct? Isn't this likely the same as the 99-03, where both functions gives the information if there's a bad sector or not?
I didn't had some errors on the bad sector test, but the format didn't went well. Today I have had another machine with the same story but there I had some bad sectors and will replace the HDD's before going further.

Custom Search