PDA

View Full Version : Black color

Custom Search

Rohullah
09-11-2019, 06:59 PM
Hi everyone
I have 3 problems with konica c6500
1- the black developer magnit roll had lines and the print was rough, so i opened the roller, it was not able to clean with alcohol or water, so i cleaned with solvent, now the roll is clean and i have changed the developer powder, but now there is not any black print.is it developer unit proplem?
2- the toner is spreading on gamma sensors and fusing unit. I have changed tranfer belt blade, but not solved.
3- there are spots on the print, magenta and black spots and the yellow is like background on some part of paper

Thank you43556

Synthohol
09-11-2019, 07:31 PM
Just asking, are you colorblind by chance? That's cyan not black.
Anyway, just buy a new dv unit. That one is ruined.

If you can't clean the mag roller with a vacuum it needs to be replaced.
I'm sure there is some other step that went outside the boundary of proper care but it does not matter. Just get a new unit and another bag of DV.

K-3
09-11-2019, 08:25 PM
the toner waste removal system could be packed up with toner and causing it to back up into the t-belt cleaner assembly. what are you pm counts on the developer units and other consumable items?

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 04:35 AM
Just asking, are you colorblind by chance? That's cyan not black.
Anyway, just buy a new dv unit. That one is ruined.

If you can't clean the mag roller with a vacuum it needs to be replaced.
I'm sure there is some other step that went outside the boundary of proper care but it does not matter. Just get a new unit and another bag of DV.

Hahaha, i am not color blind. The print roller problem is black, but on the fuser, sometimes black, sometimes red and cyan spreading43560

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 04:42 AM
the toner waste removal system could be packed up with toner and causing it to back up into the t-belt cleaner assembly. what are you pm counts on the developer units and other consumable items?

Developer units are about 98% except magenta is 47%
My operator has reseted all other parts by miss understanding

Walterj
09-12-2019, 09:23 AM
Hi everyone
I have 3 problems with konica c6500
1- the black developer magnit roll had lines and the print was rough, so i opened the roller, it was not able to clean with alcohol or water, so i cleaned with solvent, now the roll is clean and i have changed the developer powder, but now there is not any black print.is it developer unit proplem?
2- the toner is spreading on gamma sensors and fusing unit. I have changed tranfer belt blade, but not solved.
3- there are spots on the print, magenta and black spots and the yellow is like background on some part of paper

Thank you43556

Good day
Dear
I think it seems you are only causing your mistakes
Only the useful life of the input that it replaces is reset
So that your equipment does not sprinkle in this way, check the technical service manual and perform the quality adjustment
Don't forget to replace everything you reset

Regards

Custom Search