PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Movie Data - Develop Ineo+ 364

Custom Search

ServiceManager
09-12-2019, 03:08 PM
Hello,

Please can someone help, I have a Develop Ineo+ 364 on-site at a Customers thats HDD went down a couple of weeks back. This has since been replaced and is now back up and running.

However they keep getting an on-screen message "No Animation Guide" I have been on d-box and downloaded the Movie Data and each time I try to Upload the File via Service Mode - System 2 - Install Data - Movie Data

It starts transferring the data and fails every time after say 2 minutes or so... This is driving me crazy, any help on this would be gratefully received.

copier tech
09-12-2019, 05:53 PM
Hello,

Please can someone help, I have a Develop Ineo+ 364 on-site at a Customers thats HDD went down a couple of weeks back. This has since been replaced and is now back up and running.

However they keep getting an on-screen message "No Animation Guide" I have been on d-box and downloaded the Movie Data and each time I try to Upload the File via Service Mode - System 2 - Install Data - Movie Data

It starts transferring the data and fails every time after say 2 minutes or so... This is driving me crazy, any help on this would be gratefully received.

Try a different USB pen & format it first before you add the animation firmware.

Custom Search