PDA

View Full Version : Developer unit

Custom Search

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 04:38 PM
Hi everyone
I have a problem with konica 6500, K developer unit. The toner is not coming to developer, so developer charge DV powder instead of toner for print, no signal, no error
I have attached pictures.
Thanks

Phil B.
09-12-2019, 04:43 PM
Hi everyone
I have a problem with konica 6500, K developer unit. The toner is not coming to developer, so developer charge DV powder instead of toner for print, no signal, no error
I have attached pictures.
Thanks

so what have you tried?

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 04:53 PM
so what have you tried?

I have run Auto developer charge
Toner density sensor
Auto gamma adjustment
Toner refresh

Phil B.
09-12-2019, 05:00 PM
I have run Auto developer charge
Toner density sensor
Auto gamma adjustment
Toner refresh

unless you are a trained tech.. you are in above your head.

first thing I would have done is verify the supply tube from toner -> dev unit isn't clogged. messy messy job

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 05:08 PM
unless you are a trained tech.. you are in above your head.

first thing I would have done is verify the supply tube from toner -> dev unit isn't clogged. messy messy job

I have checked that with vacuum, the tube is open, even there is no signal or error for lack of K toner

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 05:10 PM
Also, while refreshing toners, the K toner not move. But no signal

Phil B.
09-12-2019, 05:21 PM
I have checked that with vacuum, the tube is open, even there is no signal or error for lack of K toner

you could have fried the sensor when you were vaccuming out the dev unit..

did you look at bias setting in service mode?

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 05:34 PM
you could have fried the sensor when you were vaccuming out the dev unit..

did you look at bias setting in service mode?

No i didnt checked bias, i will do that
Thanks

Albonline
09-12-2019, 05:45 PM
No i didnt checked bias, i will do that

Thanks

there are 2sets of interlocks on the toner tube door, the ps iis seen by the copier, the ms is not. if the micro switch is not made the toner motors will not turn. also there are icps on the toner driver board.check them.

Rohullah
09-12-2019, 05:58 PM
there are 2sets of interlocks on the toner tube door, the ps iis seen by the copier, the ms is not. if the micro switch is not made the toner motors will not turn. also there are icps on the toner driver board.check them.

Thanks Albonline
C,M,Y toners are moving, just K is not moving

Toxic
09-12-2019, 09:18 PM
Did you change developer when execute this commands Auto developer charge and
Toner density sensor or you just run that randomly?
I ask because you should only run toner density init after replace new developer and machine store readings of new TCR in that moment.
Thats why in service mode strictly says dont run any print after developer replace before run toner density init.

edit:is my monitor or eyes bad but on first photo i see 2 cyan circle patterns?

Rohullah
09-13-2019, 04:12 AM
Did you change developer when execute this commands Auto developer charge and
Toner density sensor or you just run that randomly?
I ask because you should only run toner density init after replace new developer and machine store readings of new TCR in that moment.
Thats why in service mode strictly says dont run any print after developer replace before run toner density init.

edit:is my monitor or eyes bad but on first photo i see 2 cyan circle patterns?

Sir, i have cleaned Developer and charged new Powder, than i have runed that items.
there is 1 Cyan and Other which i outlined is black, but because there is no toner, its printing DV powder instead of toner, that's why it seems cyan. Thats the problem now.

Albonline
09-13-2019, 03:11 PM
Sir, i have cleaned Developer and charged new Powder, than i have runed that items.
there is 1 Cyan and Other which i outlined is black, but because there is no toner, its printing DV powder instead of toner, that's why it seems cyan. Thats the problem now.

check the icps on the toner driver board.

Custom Search