PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Konica Minolta C224e Print List missing

Custom Search

Contagious
09-13-2019, 04:12 AM
Hi,

I am working on a Konica Minolta C224e printer and it is giving a "CD272" error "i-Option activated and additional memory and HDD not
installed".
By following the procedure for the CD272 error code "Access [Service Mode] -> [System 2] -> [HDD]" and check if "installed" is selected.
However, it appears to be locked out:

So trying the "13.3.7" operation Ban release time (Menu -> [Counter] -> [Print List]), however the "Print List" button is not displayed (so I cannot reset the ban):

Do you have any idea why the print list would not be displayed?

rrrohan
09-13-2019, 04:18 AM
doesnt i-option also require a UK memory module installed?

Contagious
09-13-2019, 04:25 AM
Ahh yes, should have said that I followed the "12.14.8 Initialization-Clear All Data" procedure (which says that the error will happen and should change the HDD to installed).

(2) Procedure
1. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
2. Select the key as follows.
[System 1] -> [Initialization] -> [Clear All Data].
3. Press the Start key.
4. When [OK] is displayed, turn off the main power switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.
NOTE
• The trouble code “CD272: i-Option activated and additional memory and HDD not installed” is displayed after turned on the
main power switch.
5. Call the Service Mode to the screen and then select the key as follows.
[System 2] -> [HDD] -> [Installed].
6. Exit the Service Mode and then turn off the main power switch and turn it on again more than 10 seconds after.

Correct, I do have both DIMM's installed:

B0265
09-13-2019, 08:20 AM
I did notice that the serial number is missing, have you changed the SSD board?

rrrohan
09-13-2019, 08:22 AM
I did notice that the serial number is missing, have you changed the SSD board?

he redacted it

Walterj
09-13-2019, 08:30 AM
Hi,

I am working on a Konica Minolta C224e printer and it is giving a "CD272" error "i-Option activated and additional memory and HDD not
installed".
By following the procedure for the CD272 error code "Access [Service Mode] -> [System 2] -> [HDD]" and check if "installed" is selected.
However, it appears to be locked out:

So trying the "13.3.7" operation Ban release time (Menu -> [Counter] -> [Print List]), however the "Print List" button is not displayed (so I cannot reset the ban):

Do you have any idea why the print list would not be displayed?

good day
Dear I recommend you rewrite the fw (reset tools)
Then rewrite an fw (G20-G9) that allows you to use that option and if you have the UK license you can activate it
I also see that your team is without a series.
Add it in service mode
System 1 option
Serial Number

Regards
Luck

Custom Search