PDA

View Full Version : Konica C364 black screen

Custom Search

Scott
09-16-2019, 10:33 PM
I am a Kyocera guy and we are geared toward them, we made a acquisition of a company that was mostly Kyocera but has some Minolta's. I have this machine with a black screen, I can hear motors running but other than that I get nothing. Anybody have any where I can start???

Thanks in advance for any help

Scott

blackcat4866
09-16-2019, 11:40 PM
Bad page memory can cause the black screen you describe. In most cases there are additional errors that you'll be able to view once you change the page memory. =^..^=

allan
09-16-2019, 11:42 PM
Check if the network port lights up?
Does the start button light up?

copier tech
09-17-2019, 07:44 AM
I am a Kyocera guy and we are geared toward them, we made a acquisition of a company that was mostly Kyocera but has some Minolta's. I have this machine with a black screen, I can hear motors running but other than that I get nothing. Anybody have any where I can start???

Scott

Worth trying to update the firmware before you start ordering parts.

tsbservice
09-17-2019, 08:05 AM
Worth trying to update the firmware before you start ordering parts.
It's kinda 'shot in the dark' to attempt FW update with black(or blank) screen :cool:
On the other hand it may actually works.

Walterj
09-17-2019, 09:08 AM

Scott

Good Day
Dear
I hope this contribution helps

Remains Black screen
Power is NOT supplied
Contact failure of Option DIMM
MFPB Failure
Op Panel contact failure

1.Check the power supply
2. When the Option DIMM is installed, disconnect it and check if the machine boots up.
3. Check the connector between MFPB- Operation Panel
4. Replace the MFPB
5. Replace the Op Panel cable
6. Replace the Op panel unit

copier tech
09-17-2019, 10:48 AM
It's kinda 'shot in the dark' to attempt FW update with black(or blank) screen :cool:
On the other hand it may actually works.

Worth a try as to update the firmware you dont need to press any keys etc start key will flash orange & turn blue when complete (assuming the panel is not totally dead)

Scott
09-17-2019, 05:41 PM
Thanks guys I will try them all and report my findings

Custom Search