PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 558/658 J32-05 duplex jamming

Custom Search

SmellsHot
09-17-2019, 04:41 PM
I have several machines that are jamming when duplexing. Some of these machines are almost brand new and yet still do it. The exit sensor/actuator check just fine and the ADU rollers are cleaned.
Has anyone come across this issue?

ponciopilato
09-17-2019, 05:20 PM
check the soleniod it is stuck up...:cool:.....

EarthKmTech
09-17-2019, 10:13 PM
Is it crashing into the flappy paddle above the fusing unit ?

Duplexing gives the highest chance for curl with low quality or damp paper to cause an issue and this is where its gonna happen. If the paper is crap the solution is obvious.

as mentioned the solenoid can also be the issue, the gate positioning itself or slow reaction time.

if it's happening from only a large capacity tray 3, I've also seen dog earing cause it as a result of a damaged tray mylar (the long one at the right hand side of the actual tray body gets nicked or folded at the front side) and this will result in jams in that area too.

907tec
09-18-2019, 12:23 AM
Does it have a finisher / RU-513?

SmellsHot
09-18-2019, 02:51 AM
Hey guys....I had another one do it today. I noticed two things....
The problem happens every time from tray 3 but intermittently from tray 1. I adjusted lead edge and loop to see if that would make a difference, it did not.
I did notice that the paper exit sensor occasionally would come back down very slowly. Little squirt of lube and its back in business. Sometimes the sensor would come back down like it was suppose to and some times it would take its time..... But i'm going to be lubing up every shaft from here on out......wait did i just say that 🤣🤣🤣

Custom Search