PDA

View Full Version : 307ci C7901

Custom Search

FriendlyTech
09-17-2019, 05:18 PM
I have a 307ci that reds are printing orange. After talking to Kyo help desk and replacing magenta developer, transfer belt, and hv pwb, they said to replace dev/drum relay pwb. There are no instructions in the service manual as to how to replace this part that I can find, so I decided to dig in and try to figure it out myself. After not succeeding in replacing it I decided to start putting the machine back together before I (A. lost a part or screw, or B. forgot how it went back together). Got the entire machine back together and had a bit of trouble putting the black drum back in but eventually got it. Fire up the machine only to get this error C7901 Drum unit K EEPROM error. Tried a new drum, no luck, so now I'm back to replacing the dev/drum relay pwb. Anyone have insight on replacing the dev/drum relay pwb?

djs9164
09-17-2019, 10:21 PM
If you are talking about the board where the drums/DV units plug in, check out the bulletin or dissambky video at Kyo. That board has to come out to replace the waste assembly and disasembly procedure is in that bulletin. Good luck.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Custom Search