PDA

View Full Version : biz 282 error c3451

Custom Search

Gab
09-18-2019, 01:09 AM
I went to this machine (for first time) to replace at fusing unit the 4 red rollers at the top of fusing unit . Also i added a sensor arm at turnover unit because it was missing and could't do 2-sided copies.
I did the above aand nothing more but when i tried to close the right cover i could not. The elbow arm that holds the right cover has problem so i removed it (because customer wanted to make copies and i haven't this part) .
I closed the right door now but error c3451 appeared.
I ispected all connectors and are ok.
I tried to reset the code with no result (i hold down utility key and turned on machine , a point at the left of touch screen appeared , i selected this point with no response and error appeared again) .
Is this the correct way of resseting or the problem is at thermistors or heater lamp?

Woxner
09-18-2019, 03:47 AM
remove the little cover next to network port. push the switch on the left of cutout the when you see a dot in left side of screen push 3. the dot is half way up on the left side. you might need to enter 8'0s then end touch trouble reset machine reboots

Gab
09-18-2019, 08:19 PM
I went to this machine (for first time) to replace at fusing unit the 4 red rollers at the top of fusing unit . Also i added a sensor arm at turnover unit because it was missing and could't do 2-sided copies.
I did the above aand nothing more but when i tried to close the right cover i could not. The elbow arm that holds the right cover has problem so i removed it (because customer wanted to make copies and i haven't this part) .
I tried to reset the code with no result (i hold down utility key and turned on machine , a point at the left of touch screen appeared , i selected this point with no response and error appeared again) .
Is this the correct way of resseting or the problem is at thermistors or heater lamp?

I reseted the code with no result.
Checked laps and thermofuse are ok.
Replaced thermistors with thermistors from an other machine (biz 250) executed trouble reset with no result.
I remind that the only think i did to this machine was to replace at fusing unit the 4 red rollers at the top of fusing unit . Also i added a sensor arm at turnover unit because it was missing and could't do 2-sided copies.
Aditionaly bycause duplex unit coyld't close i remover the elbow arm that holds duplex. after that error c3451 appeared.
Any idea where the problem can be?

Gab
09-18-2019, 08:51 PM

If i replace the whole fusing unit with an other one from biz 350 will it work?

Toxic
09-18-2019, 10:45 PM
If i remember good connectors is not the same on 282 and 350 fusing units.
Once i done that what you want but i must cuts wires and switch connectors.

Gab
09-18-2019, 11:03 PM

Can i made some damage while removing the elbow arm (i pushed and pull it in order to remove it). Is close any board or something that controls fusing unit?

Woxner
09-19-2019, 01:04 AM
its the same fuser. my guess you popped the thermal button on the fuser so it wont reset

Gab
09-19-2019, 07:45 AM
its the same fuser. my guess you popped the thermal button on the fuser so it wont reset

You mean the thermostat? Thermostat is ok ,i checked.
Or something else with the term thermal button?

Gab
09-19-2019, 11:44 AM
You mean the thermostat? Thermostat is ok ,i checked.
Or something else with the term thermal button?

Sorry mistake. Not thermostat but thermofuse

Gab
09-19-2019, 08:48 PM
where is that thermal button? Do yoy mean thermofuse?
I Replaced thw whole fusing unit with an other fron an old biz 350 (they have the same fusing) and the problemremains.
I think the problem is in the machine not in fusing unit. Except boards is there anywhere else i can look?
Any idea?

Synthohol
09-19-2019, 09:57 PM
Can i made some damage while removing the elbow arm (i pushed and pull it in order to remove it). Is close any board or something that controls fusing unit?

when you see the dot you hit the number 3, not the dot :)

Gab
09-20-2019, 07:12 PM

Can anybody tell me if power supplies of biz 350, 250 are the same with power supply of biz 282?

Phil B.
09-20-2019, 07:25 PM
Can anybody tell me if power supplies of biz 350, 250 are the same with power supply of biz 282?

that info is in service/parts manual

Gab
09-23-2019, 08:49 PM

Just for information in case someone face the problem. The arm when we close duplex pushes a button , if missing error c3451. and thanks for the new red card!

Custom Search