PDA

View Full Version : Taskalfa 6002i check toner container error

Custom Search

temas
09-18-2019, 10:18 PM
Customer called in that machine is showing "Check toner container". we advised them to check with another toner ( apparently new one) same issue. i visited the site, went through the normal routine of checking with another toner and updating firmware. issue persisted. Anyone with way forward.

blackcat4866
09-19-2019, 12:26 AM
Unless you bring your gram scale, there is no real way to know if it's a new cartridge unless it's sealed in the OEM box. I would treat this like a wrong toner situation: Use only a known new OEM cartridge in a sealed box off your own shelf at the office.

Again and again, I've seen customers take an empty cartridge that was put back in box, back on the shelf ... then back into the copier ... AND IT'S STILL FRICKING EMPTY! =^..^=

JR2ALTA
09-19-2019, 01:13 AM
1)make sure all doors are closed.
2) the machine may be simultaneously prompting you to take empty black and install it as the WTB. I came across that once

eddie110171
09-23-2019, 02:40 PM
1)make sure all doors are closed.
2) the machine may be simultaneously prompting you to take empty black and install it as the WTB. I came across that once

I've had this happen too. Unit kept asking for new toner and side door was ever so slightly open, but since toner didn't load it was still asking for it. But it only shows original message.

callservice
09-24-2019, 06:25 PM
I've had this happen too. Unit kept asking for new toner and side door was ever so slightly open, but since toner didn't load it was still asking for it. But it only shows original message.

I agree with this... Most of the time right door not closed properly. Check all the doors.Check the toner hopper area where the chip reader RFID located...

temas
09-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Hi guys, so just resolved the issue now. It happens that the toner motor was having a loose connection. Motor is to rotate clockwise/counter-clockwise depending on if you are doing container mix on U030 or forcefully adding toner U132. when U132 is ran, motor doesn't rotate as expected. Fixed loose connection properly and confirm that replenishment is happening after taking 100 sky-shot copies. Machine now ok. thank you

Custom Search