PDA

View Full Version : Network Service Contracts REVISITED!

Custom Search

kyoceradude
10-10-2006, 01:18 PM
I know this has been discussed before. Inside the covers, covered under Maintenacne contract. Outside the covers, not covered under the maintenance contract. Maybe I missed something from previous posts. What I want to know, is anyone using an actual contract for connectivity issues? Do you bill blocks of time, lets say 4 hours @125.00 per hour, any time you do a service call for connectivity issues you bill against that amount? Or per call? Does anyone have an actual contract that you use and wouldn't mind sharing?

Mr Spock
10-10-2006, 11:37 PM
Our install agreement includes a statement that the customer recieves the first three hours free after that it is billed @ $125.00 per hour. And it is per call one hour min.

Techlady
10-11-2006, 05:12 PM
We include 2 hours of installation and troubleshooting for a new placement - after the customer signs a liability waiver. After that, Block time contracts are available in hourly increments. They are valid for the time purchased or 1 year - whichever comes first. They are depleted in 1/4 hour increments, after the minimum 1 hour per call.

10-12-2006, 07:38 AM
I know this has been discussed before. Inside the covers, covered under Maintenacne contract. Outside the covers, not covered under the maintenance contract. Maybe I missed something from previous posts. What I want to know, is anyone using an actual contract for connectivity issues? Do you bill blocks of time, lets say 4 hours @125.00 per hour, any time you do a service call for connectivity issues you bill against that amount? Or per call? Does anyone have an actual contract that you use and wouldn't mind sharing?

We install on as many workstations as we can (users=clicks) as part of the initial install with a 15 day follow-up if needed for tweaking and shit we missed. After that it's $125 an hour Bla Bla Bla. We will help over the phone if it is something easy but anything that takes longer the 5 or so minutes is also billable phone support time, we bill that in 15 min increments. Block of time contracts for network support are also available, buying a ten hour block gets you a 10% discount.

kyoceradude
10-13-2006, 01:19 PM
after the customer signs a liability waiver.

Like, in case you screw up their network? Do you have a sample you can post?

kyoceradude
10-13-2006, 01:23 PM
Block of time contracts for network support are also available.

Does it spell out phone support? Do you have a sample you can post? Pleeeease.....

Custom Search