PDA

View Full Version : C654e dark background only on A3

Custom Search

rrrohan
09-24-2019, 10:15 AM
So have a C654e

Replaced the ADF about 3 weeks ago due to so many mylar guides being worn out.

fast forward today.

they do A3 copy for first time since ADF got changed (they do A3 once in a blue moon).
To be honest i never tested A3 on replacing the ADF only A4.

So the Dark background occurs via Glass, via ADF using slit glass and via ADF using CIS. But only A3.

I could understand if it was only when using the CIS since ADF got changed but not the CCD aswell.

Also worth noting, i replaced the CIS black cable with the newer softer style due the C9404 error today but the problem was occurring prior and post replacement of cable. but the C9404 error is gone now.

Any idea's? thank

Bix
09-24-2019, 02:13 PM
Hi, maybe the CIS cable is probably pinched or with transport could be slightly detached.

Try to unplug and re-attach the cable. On the manual: CIS Cable (DF-701)

blackcat4866
09-24-2019, 02:56 PM
I certainly can't explain it affecting BOTH OC (off the glass) and second side CIS. Perhaps the color table is corrupted. Aren't there quality calibrations to be done when changing the DF and/or CIS?
=^..^=

Bix
09-24-2019, 03:09 PM
Hi, I'm looking for advice
I have taken several A4 iSeries and they are very low in height with the DK-P04x cabinet.

I have seen that there are spacers that regulate PF-P22 height but with the configurator they seem low to me. We would need at least 2 PF-P22 + DK-P04x.

Can any of you tell me if one spacer is enough?

rrrohan
09-25-2019, 01:41 AM
im going back today to run the procedure for only changing the CIS board

CCD calibration to off
Line Mag calibration to off
FD-Mag adjustments to be run
Main scan direction zoom adjustment to be run

and non image area erase just in case

Custom Search