PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 163 Setup Problem...

Custom Search

OutlawTorn
10-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Hey good people, I need some help. I have just finished setting up a Bizhub 163 copier - normally a pretty routine exercise. However, after turning on and running the ATDC auto adjustment I am getting very faint copies? I cleaned out the developer and tried it again with new dev but I just get the same result?

Help!

kalimero
10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
developer is not the problem there are many things that could do this problem, check the connector of the LED's in the IU for proper connection, check the drum charging corona also , see if the IU is assambled corect. Guve me more info so i can give you more.

OutlawTorn
10-17-2008, 12:09 PM
The connectors seem to all be in place, as does the IU itself? I am really stumped here - machine was right out of the box too.

kalindd
10-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Check as kalimero said , the charge corona and more specific the little spring inside the charge corona that delivers the voltage to the grid. Hope this helps.

minimerlin
10-17-2008, 08:37 PM
I would check that the mag roller bias spring is actually touching the shaft, it is easy to knock it out of position when closing the two sections of the IU back together. I had a similar problem on a Di 152 a few years ago...that was the problem then...pale copies...dev bias not connected! It is an easy thing to miss as the spring looks close to the shaft!

vale24
10-17-2008, 08:56 PM
I'm agree with kalindd and kalimero. Check the main charger. Is it installed on right place?

DadO
10-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Faint copies? I have to agree whit minimerlin in here. I had same case where i knocked the mag roller spring when I assembly drum and DV. Faint copies is what did i get and took me 2 days to find it :rolleyes:.

Its an small metal plate that pushes shaft of mag. roll on the left side(when ur infront of DV, or infront of drum).

Check this first till u didnt start to make mess in the machine :)

moonwalker3778
10-18-2008, 11:00 AM
I agree with minimerlin Development roller bias plate is the culprit

kalindd
10-20-2008, 08:53 AM
Guys lets make a poll Bias or charge :)

kalimero
10-21-2008, 05:13 PM
I hope OutlawTorn will tell us what was the problem?:)
(http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/members/outlawtorn.html)

phong
10-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Hey good people, I need some help. I have just finished setting up a Bizhub 163 copier - normally a pretty routine exercise. However, after turning on and running the ATDC auto adjustment I am getting very faint copies? I cleaned out the developer and tried it again with new dev but I just get the same result?

Help!
======================================
please check mark "mass" on to lift dev

alexxcopier
10-22-2008, 08:08 PM
check some kind of cable connector /i thought it was blue with red cable/ situated behind IU faces to drum, or left from IU faced front door

Custom Search