PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Web Browser C250i

Custom Search

mphile
10-01-2019, 12:12 PM
Good Day All

Kindly assist me, I would like to know if there is a way(in a form of a dip switch or setting) that can change my C250i browser to the C284e(or similar), because there are missing settings on the new one which is affecting me in Follow Me Pull Print Platform. The Platform does not accept the device, See pictures bellow.

I have changed Softswitch 25 to Hex 40,60 and 80 with no luck. Self Signed Certificate has been created and SSL has been enabled for Admin and User, Thank You.

emujo2
10-01-2019, 01:46 PM
The older 8 series had this issue as well..for a time you could drop f/w and function version low enough to bring it back..8e and newer you could not do this. From my work with 3rd party solutions the only app that needed that missing setting was Nuance DRS..Anything past 7.12 will work w/o that setting, and is backwards compatble with the older devices. E

mphile
10-01-2019, 02:22 PM
The older 8 series had this issue as well..for a time you could drop f/w and function version low enough to bring it back..8e and newer you could not do this. From my work with 3rd party solutions the only app that needed that missing setting was Nuance DRS..Anything past 7.12 will work w/o that setting, and is backwards compatble with the older devices. E

Thanks Emujo

The Software developer is suggesting an Upgrade on the MaxMan(Follow Me Print) and it's arm going together with its leg. I guess there's no escaping this one.

Custom Search