PDA

View Full Version : Jamming Bizhub C6500 - Code J3102 and paper sticks to transfer belt

Custom Search

mariuscmr
10-01-2019, 12:49 PM
Hello there,

This is my first post, although I'm a member for almost 2 years. I couldn't find an answer to my issue so far so please give me an advice.

I run multiple A4 copies (not A4S) regardless of paper tray. Randomly I get a J-3102 and when I pull off the ADU unit I can see the paper stuck to transfer belt in a vertical position. I clear the jam and resume the print and after a few tens of copies it does exactly the same. If I rotate paper to A4S the issue is gone.

I am thinking of something related to transfer roller. Does it charge electrically and all of a sudden discharge and paper goes up with the belt? I am not sure how the transfer works.

Thank you for you time!

Marius C.

Synthohol
10-01-2019, 01:36 PM
after the 2nd transfer roller there is a row/strip of pointy bits embedded in the plastic guide. that is the separation corona.
its supposed to statically pull the paper down after transfer so it wont stick to the belt.
make sure its plugged in.
there are supposed to be pick-off fingers on a metal rail fastened to the belt unit. check the operation/clearance.

VTechniker
02-15-2021, 09:53 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem, but paper A4 landscape
goes normally. Jam happens only by A4 portrait.

Any help?

Synthohol
02-15-2021, 10:06 PM
check PS17 actuator, may be worn or sticking.
landscape paper goes through stiffer than portrait and probably barely hits the actuator resulting in a timing booboo and codes out.
https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/attachments/konica-minolta/48302d1613426784-bizhub-c6500-code-j3102-paper-sticks-transfer-belt-3102-jpg

methogod
02-16-2021, 04:42 AM
Also check that little brass piece, all the way at the left side of the lower transfer roller, its the ground. If it is not making contract i have seen that cause the same issue.

VTechniker
02-16-2021, 08:32 PM
Thanks to everyone for the tips.
Today I changed the whole fusing unit and now the system works normally.
Greetings!

Synthohol
02-16-2021, 10:55 PM
just to ask, you sure it wasnt C3102? thats the one way white gears in the fuser gearbox that slip and cause a c3102.
yes, replacing the whole fuser will fix that.

in any event im happy that you fixed it and thanks for reporting back!

VTechniker
02-17-2021, 09:27 PM
just to ask, you sure it wasnt C3102? thats the one way white gears in the fuser gearbox that slip and cause a c3102.
yes, replacing the whole fuser will fix that.

in any event im happy that you fixed it and thanks for reporting back!

Hi, Synthohol!

The customer had printed 32,000 copies at once without any jams, and suddenly the system began to jam. The paper was stuck in tr. belt - J3201. The problem was a bit complicated. The customer used ordered cut paper. These are the paper trays 4 and 5. With the customer's paper and with my paper, it was jammed at A4 portrait. In landscape, both papers went normally. But with trays 1,2 and 3, my paper also went A4 portrait. So at first I thought the problem was with the client's paper. But after your posts, I went the next day with another fusing unit and because there was tension with the client, I changed it without something то check. The tests went well. I will inspect the defective one later in the service.

Greetings!

Custom Search