PDA

View Full Version : CQ Kyocera Ecosys M5526cdw

Custom Search

jrob416
10-01-2019, 03:39 PM
I have a Kyocera Ecosys M5526cdw that is printing docs with horizontal lines. Black line on B/W images, color line on color image. Cleaned the K charge roller and the transfer roller on rear door. Fuser looks new. Machine has 27,300 pages run through it. Nothing has made a difference.43699

FriendlyTech
10-01-2019, 03:54 PM
I'd look @ repetitive defects gauge in service manual and see what it matches up with. I would guess drums just from what i'm seeing.

craigster
10-01-2019, 03:58 PM
I would be looking at the primary transfer unit and firmware upgrade.
There is a bulletin for a new style transfer assy and firmware for lines

jrob416
10-01-2019, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=FriendlyTech;827199]I'd look @ repetitive defects gauge in service manual and see what it matches up with. I would guess drums just from what i'm seeing.[

Went back this morning to try something different and found the MFC was printing beautifully. No lines at all. Only thing I could think of was a power fluctuation of unknown origin. Thanks for the response.

Ropariva
10-01-2019, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=FriendlyTech;827199]I'd look @ repetitive defects gauge in service manual and see what it matches up with. I would guess drums just from what i'm seeing.[

Went back this morning to try something different and found the MFC was printing beautifully. No lines at all. Only thing I could think of was a power fluctuation of unknown origin. Thanks for the response.

Likely machine has sat for a while and there was moisture between belt and drums. Just needed some time and some copies.

spree
11-24-2020, 10:05 PM
I have problem with copying (black or color): very faded picture. Before I will change CIS (scanner), it is possible to calibrate scanner? In user manual nothing... Printing is good quality /printing the configuration page from machine is good quality, too/.
I have no access to service manual. And at the Kyocera driver website: no firmware available for download.

Phil B.
11-24-2020, 10:15 PM
I have problem with copying (black or color): very faded picture. Before I will change CIS (scanner), it is possible to calibrate scanner? In user manual nothing... Printing is good quality /printing the configuration page from machine is good quality, too/.
I have no access to service manual. And at the Kyocera driver website: no firmware available for download.

if you are an end user you will not see the firmware or service manuals.

for a small contribution to CTN you can get what you need: https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=donate

Custom Search