PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica minolta 363 driver issue?

Custom Search

sholem74
10-03-2019, 07:27 AM
Hi
We have recently installed a bizhub 363 in the library of a high school, there are abiut 30 computers printing to the copier, the users log into the active directory and the printer is deployed to the desktop.

The client complains that the print spooler hangs randomly and that the only way to get pruning again is to stop the spooler, delete the waiting jobs and restart the spooler again.

I've tried both the pcl and postscript drivers. But the problem remains. I'd try a generic driver to see if he problem is solved, b I t the client is using job accounting with user codes so that won't help.

Has anyone seen a problem like this?
Thanks and have a good one

rrrohan
10-03-2019, 08:01 AM
so printer is installed on a server?

and when you say they restart the print spooler do you mean on local pc or server?

and when it locks up does it effect just the one pc or all of them?

id also check if any driver versions are out of date

sholem74
10-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the reply
yes, the printer is installed on a server running windows server 2012, the print jobs are all processed via the spooler on the server via a deployed printer share. The desktops are all i5 machines running windows 10. The local users are high school students and therefore limited users, only the system admin can reset the spooler. It also appears to be only pdf files that get stuck

I’ve tried both the pack and postscript drivers for the Konica website, I used the newest versions which were from a few months ago. There are also much older versions available on the website.

Prior to replacement, the client had a Kyocera 3530 set up in exactly the same way, and had no problems.

lilleputte
10-03-2019, 08:40 AM
This might be helpful,

https://support.microsoft.com/sv-se/help/4517211/windows-10-update-kb4517211

Check known issues in this update

Custom Search