PDA

View Full Version : c220 display wont turn on

Custom Search

afterhours
10-09-2019, 08:12 PM
Hello, im having an issue with a C220. We replaced the power supply to no avail. The machine sounds like its turning on. The mfp fan runs, leds turn on, the lue light around the start button lights up, but the hour glass never comes on and the display stay dark. Any ideas?

blackcat4866
10-09-2019, 08:15 PM
My suggestion is to change the page memory. When the screen becomes visible you'll most likely have additional error codes, but then you can read the screen and use the manual. =^..^=

afterhours
10-09-2019, 08:36 PM
My suggestion is to change the page memory. When the screen becomes visible you'll most likely have additional error codes, but then you can read the screen and use the manual. =^..^=

I dont know what you mean my change the page memory. Please help.

copyman
10-09-2019, 10:31 PM
You could have as issue with MFP pwb or NVRAM. Have you tried loading firmware? Sometimes screen will come up for F/W. At least that would tell you if LCD display is bad. Not sure but see if there is a reset firmware for that model.

blackcat4866
10-09-2019, 11:46 PM
I dont know what you mean my change the page memory. Please help.

I just opened my manual > control+ F > then typed "DIMM"
After a few clicks on "Next" it brought me right here. Amazing!:

mikeena
10-10-2019, 12:52 AM
I'm sorry if I missed this but have you changed the display yet

rrrohan
10-10-2019, 01:32 AM
ive had this when cable to touch panel cable isnt locked in place with the two screws and it comes loose.

Also check both ends and also the silver cable that plugs in below it at the MFP

Hopefully its simple as that

tsbservice
10-10-2019, 07:05 AM
Clean/reseat DIMMs. Try swapping DIMMs if there are two.
If panel start to work you may have to reset/replace NVRAM though.

Bix
10-10-2019, 08:16 AM
That's right, make sure the cables in the side door are in the corresponding USB ports.

Also make sure the display cable is connected. Sometimes customers can disconnect and attach the network cable, also moving those cables.

Custom Search