PDA

View Full Version : Dead Machine Buy bizhub C258, C308 emmc SSD readers

Custom Search

Copier repairman
10-10-2019, 06:53 PM
Buy bizhub C258, C308 emmc SSD readers
Please recommend the seller.
Read and save SSD data using a reader.
If necessary, use a lead reader to write.
purpose of use.
1.Troubleshooting due to SSD data error.
2. Total counter adjustment.
3. Machine model upgrade.

Synthohol
10-10-2019, 08:01 PM
Does it come with a bumper sticker that says I Support Fraud?
Please don't post this crap here, it's a skid mark on a great tech site.

Copier repairman
10-11-2019, 04:40 PM
Does it come with a bumper sticker that says I Support Fraud?
Please don't post this crap here, it's a skid mark on a great tech site.

I would like to purchase.
Tell us where to sell
I'm trying to buy.

pit79000
03-15-2020, 10:53 PM
Hello I would like to buy too so it's mouth can you tell me where I can find it I need it for my eight ranges

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

romario
10-18-2020, 11:05 PM
Hello, I would also like to buy, so man, can you tell me where I can find it? I need it for my eight ranks

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

where can i find, i'm interested

https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/image/png;base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABQAAAAUCAQAAAA ngNWGAAAA/0lEQVR4AYXNMSiEcRyA4cfmGHQbCZIipkuxnJgMStlMNmeyD2d wmc8 sZgxYJd9ErIZFHUyYYD7fkr6l4/rnvmtl7 KitrqV/fq2Y5eLY3Z9S48eRLe7BmVZ9qhTLhQ0algzZWQOVKSsCF8OjAn wbxDTWFDUhPK/jMr1H6HE/IqRky2DyvCefuwItwZzodVoYRiLqMkVCXrwpJ9twZ sgfDYEFYl8wIWxZ9uFf7zkallxlJh4YrLGsKjZRx7VGHhLqwgF UN45DGdb8MeXGpgB4ABZdeDcpZEY51A hyLKz4S1W4MQWm3AibWtgWmk6dyISa1pSdyWTOlLXVp0 eL9D/ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Phil B.
10-19-2020, 12:00 AM
I would like to purchase.
Tell us where to sell
I'm trying to buy.

Tell us where to sell? which is it sell or purchase?

that would be illegal in the USA you cannot clear the total counter and sell the unit. FRAUD

Synthohol
10-19-2020, 02:33 AM
c'mon Phil, don't feed the pigeons ;)
they will never leave.

Phil B.
10-19-2020, 03:06 AM
c'mon Phil, don't feed the pigeons ;)
they will never leave.

sorry bro.. it's a habit.. hell I even feed the squirrels here at the house! :cool:

allan
10-20-2020, 01:44 AM
I am into machine hacking where possible.
Will never modify the counters, I'm not like that.
Could be useful to carry over accurate counter data where it got lost due to board replacement.

Now for model upgrade i have no issue. I am an independent tech.
So if i can make a C284 print at 36ppm i will do that.
Better for part live...

Bix
10-20-2020, 10:43 AM
Now for model upgrade i have no issue. I am an independent tech.
So if i can make a C284 print at 36ppm i will do that.
Better for part live...

You should create a thread on this. It looks very interesting!

tulintron
10-20-2020, 12:33 PM
You should create a thread on this. It looks very interesting!
Interesting and simple, when you have a little knowledge about engineering.

But, in fact, it would ruin this forum

Copier repairman
10-21-2020, 06:54 PM
Hello?
Readers are in stock.
Applicable model: Color bizhub C258,C308,C227,C287...
Black and white bizhub 227, 287, 128, 136...
Purpose: Data recovery and repair.
Counter copy or down.
Amount: US$
Transaction method: Communication by email. If you pay by PayPal, the item will be delivered.
Email: canonrp@naver.com

tsbservice
10-21-2020, 07:22 PM
Shady business. Red carded and reported.

Jumping Jack Flash
10-21-2020, 11:34 PM
Hello?
Readers are in stock.
Applicable model: Color bizhub C258,C308,C227,C287...
Black and white bizhub 227, 287, 128, 136...
Purpose: Data recovery and repair.
Counter copy or down.
Amount: US$
Transaction method: Communication by email. If you pay by PayPal, the item will be delivered.
Email: canonrp@naver.com

This is a scam, the device does not repair anything and does not harm the meters.

jotunn
10-22-2020, 08:03 PM

We just need a private forum. Many ppl here have deep knowledge, but can't speek freely about such things.

emujo2
10-22-2020, 08:50 PM

Yeah, I just up the voltage by about 25%. This always increases my PPM. Just the idea that your shared knowledge would ruin the forum tells me all I need to know..I'm sure yours would be the 1st post about how do I get my 0 PPM machine back to 36 PPM after I bricked it. E

tsbservice
10-22-2020, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I just up the voltage by about 25%. This always increases my PPM. Just the idea that your shared knowledge would ruin the forum tells me all I need to know..I'm sure yours would be the 1st post about how do I get my 0 PPM machine back to 36 PPM after I bricked it. E

Hey Ed are you sure you're barking at the right door? I don't think so.

tulintron
10-23-2020, 06:02 PM
Yeah, I just up the voltage by about 25%. This always increases my PPM. Just the idea that your shared knowledge would ruin the forum tells me all I need to know..I'm sure yours would be the 1st post about how do I get my 0 PPM machine back to 36 PPM after I bricked it. EThank you tsbservice for speaking up. Emujo2, having knowledge does not mean that I can use it in any way to make money. My goal here is another.

Knowledge, everyone can acquire.
As they will be applied, it depends on the character of each one. And you don't know me to know what mine is.

I always position myself here on the forum with good intentions, after all this is how this forum survives. With good people and good intentions.

I hope that one day I can be useful to you in something.

tulintron
10-23-2020, 06:04 PM
We just need a private forum. Many ppl here have deep knowledge, but can't speek freely about such things.Jotunn, our line of reasoning is very close.

I am available for any information about it.

As long as it's PM.

This forum is good for a lot of people

Jumping Jack Flash
10-26-2020, 09:41 PM
And I think this forum is weak, half pretend to be stars and the other half go to space somewhere.
Maybe you will stop insulting, create a Team

tsbservice
10-26-2020, 10:04 PM
And I think this forum is weak, half pretend to be stars and the other half go to space somewhere.

Maintaining a forum isn't easy task. Can you hold one timely? Are you capable? If so please just do it. Some of us may be interested.

Synthohol
10-27-2020, 12:38 AM
we have a team but negativity disqualifies you from the roster.

Jumping Jack Flash
10-27-2020, 10:43 AM
we have a team but negativity disqualifies you from the roster.

Maybe it's some kind of mutual adoration company?

tulintron
10-27-2020, 12:50 PM
I was really curious to know what has been attaching Jumping Jack Flash for over 10 years to a weak forum?

Certainly the comments are not the same as his

Jumping Jack Flash
10-27-2020, 03:00 PM
I was really curious to know what has been attaching Jumping Jack Flash for over 10 years to a weak forum?

Certainly the comments are not the same as his

I have not become attached to the forum and I am rarely active because it is weak. For 10 years, I only have 45 posts.
I don't usually reply to emails.
Anyway, this conversation leads to nothing.
Your colleagues have been banning me since yesterday because they work for KM corporations or live in police countries.
I leave this topic and don't ask why, your curiosity will not be satisfied.

Toxic
10-27-2020, 06:50 PM
This forum is part of a big world conspiracy...
I know that long ago but must keep quiet...KM secret service never sleep.
:D

Copier repairman
10-28-2020, 04:39 PM
I'm a Korean.
Hope you don't get confused with anyone else.
It's all here.
How to speed up.
How to reset the counter.
To me you are said to be illegal.
It's all in the thread here.
You don't know how.
The firmware program you sent me is the answer.
I don't want to be treated as a sinner.

emujo2
10-28-2020, 05:27 PM
Hey Ed are you sure you're barking at the right door? I don't think so.

I was replying to the quote, not you, apologies if you were offended.

tsbservice
10-28-2020, 06:25 PM
I was replying to the quote, not you, apologies if you were offended.

I wasn't offended but you quote tulintron post who's one of the good ane helpful members of this community instead other posters like topic starter and so on. I just felt that's wrong.

emujo2
10-28-2020, 06:37 PM
Must be something lost in translation..maybe I'm reading it wrong..again, if so, I can only apologize. E

BillyCarpenter
10-28-2020, 06:44 PM

If this forum is weak, I must be the dumbest tech in the world because I've picked up a lot of stuff here in a very short amount of time.

tsbservice
10-28-2020, 06:57 PM
Must be something lost in translation..maybe I'm reading it wrong..again, if so, I can only apologize. E

Probably you're right. I myself have sometimes hard time to explain what I mean especially when it comes to not strictly technical topics. It's not good feeling when you know your words are misinterpreted due to language barrier. I was there few times and somehow may become 'touchy' on that matter.

Jumping Jack Flash
10-28-2020, 07:21 PM
If this forum is weak, I must be the dumbest tech in the world because I've picked up a lot of stuff here in a very short amount of time.
Sorry, but I have to ask you,
did you get the forum wrong?
Are you talking about politics here?
Did you join in 2020 and write 880 posts, do you have ADHD?

Synthohol
10-28-2020, 10:28 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/full/1698562304/h4C16FBC5/moderator-kitteh

emujo2
10-29-2020, 06:46 PM
Sorry, but I have to ask you,
did you get the forum wrong?
Are you talking about politics here?
Did you join in 2020 and write 880 posts, do you have ADHD?

I'm still confused..you entered this post with a comment about how what the OP was offering was a scam (which I would 100% agree with), then you post some vague smear at someone or something, continue to smear the forum, then finally post yet another unclear post that makes little sense to anyone. If this is not your primary language, maybe you should find the copytech site in your own country and bash them to be sure they understand your comments. E

Jumping Jack Flash
10-30-2020, 02:21 AM
I'm still confused..you entered this post with a comment about how what the OP was offering was a scam (which I would 100% agree with), then you post some vague smear at someone or something, continue to smear the forum, then finally post yet another unclear post that makes little sense to anyone. If this is not your primary language, maybe you should find the copytech site in your own country and bash them to be sure they understand your comments. E

What do you not understand?
See your colleague BillyCarpenter's posts on politics.
My country is not the best, but we are technically advanced.
Unfortunately, this forum is simply weak

emujo2
10-30-2020, 01:38 PM
I would ask why you are part of such a "weak" forum..If the information exchanged between some very knowledgeble techs cannot help you in all of your glorius technilogical supremecy, why don't you just delete your account and move on? I don't think you are going to get an ounce of support from any of these folks in the future..E

Jumping Jack Flash
10-31-2020, 12:40 AM
I also want to ask why you are here - in this forum.
I have accounts several technical forums from as many different fields as I can.
Most of the threads in the CTN forum don't explain anything.
Maybe because not you understand the topic of the thread or the main problem is reading comprehension.

It's just stupid to assume no one will support me.

Phil B.
10-31-2020, 12:49 AM
I don't think you are going to get an ounce of support from any of these folks in the future..E

exactly E.. i know most are fed up with him.

emujo2
11-02-2020, 08:40 PM
I have accounts several technical forums from as many different fields as I can.
Maybe because not you understand the topic of the thread or the main problem is reading comprehension.

I stand corrected, the others criminal leaning techs will support you..The techs that work for KM and its dealers would rather see you out in the street. Good luck downloading some virus infected f/w file. E

Phil B.
11-02-2020, 08:45 PM
I would ask why you are part of such a "weak" forum..If the information exchanged between some very knowledgeble techs cannot help you in all of your glorius technilogical supremecy, why don't you just delete your account and move on? I don't think you are going to get an ounce of support from any of these folks in the future..E

+10

Phil B.
11-02-2020, 08:47 PM

it's stupid of you to think that someone WOULD support you on this... do us all a favor mr knowitall .. just fucking leave.

oscar
04-20-2022, 03:13 AM
Obrigado tsbservice por falar. Emujo2, ter conhecimento não significa que eu possa usá-lo de alguma forma para ganhar dinheiro. Meu objetivo aqui é outro.

Conhecimento, todos podem adquirir.
Como serão aplicados, depende do caráter de cada um. E você não me conhece para saber qual é o meu.

Sempre me posiciono aqui no fórum com boas intenções, afinal é assim que esse fórum sobrevive. Com boas pessoas e boas intenções.

Espero que um dia eu possa ser útil para você em algo.

você é o cara Paulo.....

Custom Search