PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C3350 (Image Shift and duplex error)

Custom Search

Gina82
10-11-2019, 10:34 PM
I have a bizhub C3350 that has an image shift error. When I put an image on the glass, use the ADF, or print the original image is shifted down half an inch on the copy. The rollers at the bottom of the vertical conveyance section were a little stiff when being turned so I greased the insides of the bushings and the rollers moved a little more loosely but this did not fix my image shift problem. I moved on to the next problem after having no luck with the image shift, during the duplexing process (sending three duplexing jobs) the right side of the paper catches the upper guide upon exit in the duplex reverse section and jams. If I send just one duplexing job the first attempt usually jams but once the copier attempts again it doesn't usually jam, then when you the up the number of times you want the copier to make the same duplex job it jams, this only started after I replaced the transfer belt and greased the bushings on the rollers in the vertical conveyance section. I updated the copier's firmware version from (A3GN30G0206-999) to ( A3GN-0Y0-0050-G-00-2100 (https://cscsupportftp.mykonicaminolta.com/DownloadFile/Download.ashx?fileversionid=23966&productid=1706)) but the errors still occured. Any ideas on what to do next besides throw it in the lake?

Thanks in advance

copyman
10-12-2019, 12:08 AM
There is some type of delay in feeding the paper. You were in the right area with the registration rollers. Also clean the regist clutch. Is it exact every time? If so you may want to look at something else. If regist clucth was bad it would vary with how much is cutoff.

These were very bad with duplexing. Don't think you will ever get it consistent.

blackcat4866
10-12-2019, 01:48 AM
What jam code? Cleaning the registration roller can help.

Have you attempted to adjust the start timing? =^..^=

Gina82
10-14-2019, 02:04 PM
There is some type of delay in feeding the paper. You were in the right area with the registration rollers. Also clean the regist clutch. Is it exact every time? If so you may want to look at something else. If regist clucth was bad it would vary with how much is cutoff.

These were very bad with duplexing. Don't think you will ever get it consistent.

What do you mean by exact every time?

Gina82
10-14-2019, 02:39 PM
What jam code? Cleaning the registration roller can help.Have you attempted to adjust the start timing? =^..^=

I haven't. This being the first time running of running into this problem, I'm not sure on how to

Woxner
10-14-2019, 04:15 PM
cl the sensor and or replace the clutch. forget timming adj you cant adj that much. common on this machine

Gina82
10-15-2019, 06:18 PM
I replaced the clutch and with one from a C35 to see if it would get rid of my issue but the same issue still occurs. I've thoroughly cleaned and greased the registration roller

tsbservice
10-15-2019, 06:52 PM
What is jam code, you was asked but came empty. When routine fails it's time to start thinking.
As for example do tests from bypass(manual feed), is there image shift and duplex jamming?

Gina82
10-15-2019, 10:57 PM
What is jam code, you was asked but came empty. When routine fails it's time to start thinking.
As for example do tests from bypass(manual feed), is there image shift and duplex jamming?
The jam codes are 3205 and 6633 but the 6633 but I haven't actually had an ADF jam just an exit sensor jam during duplexing. I looked at it and saw that the paper was catching the guide sometimes and cause the jam but sometimes it'll process the duplexing jobs without jamming. The image shift does occur when printed from MP tray. Below I attached what the original is supposed to look like and the problem that I am having.438024380143802438014380343804

tsbservice
10-16-2019, 07:04 AM
I can see only last two of your attachments. Are those 2 work orders same size? As for duplex jams, inspect exit sensor and its actuator carefully, sometimes they may deform/malfunction due to heat from fuser.

copyman
10-16-2019, 01:31 PM

* is it exact every time meaning, is same "exact" amount cutoff every time or does it change?

Gina82
10-17-2019, 06:36 PM
I can see only last two of your attachments. Are those 2 work orders same size? As for duplex jams, inspect exit sensor and its actuator carefully, sometimes they may deform/malfunction due to heat from fuser.
They blank work order is what the original is supposed to look like, the one with writing is the issue I am having

Gina82
10-17-2019, 06:38 PM
* is it exact every time meaning, is same "exact" amount cutoff every time or does it change?
It is the exact same every time. If I print a machine management list the issue does not occur, this leads me to believe the problem is in my scanner somewhere

Custom Search