PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Konica Minolta 8050 & C500 Problem

Custom Search

captain1976
10-20-2008, 12:09 AM
We have set up new 8050's and C-500's in the past. While following the included instructions, I once got a bunch of lines (like notebook paper) on the color copies if I missed a step, like forgetting to put in the phone number. They went away once the data was put in.

This is a different issue. We purchased a 8050 copier with a pretty low meter with a specific problem. The dealer we purchased it from told us that his tech was in the "47" mode checking out sensors or something like that and he accidentally selected a "92" which blew away the memory which included the total counter which is now at "0". We have been successful in putting in all the data which we got from our other 8050's but there are still lines. Anyone know how to get rid of them?

Thanks

random
10-20-2008, 10:34 AM
well I sugest you go thru the run up procedure like it is a new machine,

captain1976
10-20-2008, 01:14 PM
We did and it still has the lines. I suspect that the "47" mode "92" did something

laserman06
10-20-2008, 04:14 PM
I looked on KM website and all it said was....

WARNING:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should a reset of the NVRAM be performed on the C500. This procedure does not reset the machine back to factory defaults, and will render the machine inoperable.

I will try to do some more research and get back to you. Sounds like the main board may need to be sent back to be reprogramed. You might try to reflash the firmware. But I do not think that it will help. Worth a try, though. :(

t-rex
11-07-2008, 06:45 PM
We have set up new 8050's and C-500's in the past. While following the included instructions, I once got a bunch of lines (like notebook paper) on the color copies if I missed a step, like forgetting to put in the phone number. They went away once the data was put in.

This is a different issue. We purchased a 8050 copier with a pretty low meter with a specific problem. The dealer we purchased it from told us that his tech was in the "47" mode checking out sensors or something like that and he accidentally selected a "92" which blew away the memory which included the total counter which is now at "0". We have been successful in putting in all the data which we got from our other 8050's but there are still lines. Anyone know how to get rid of them?

Thanks

my friend,you very unlucky.Because 8050 or c500, pls you dont 4-7 mode 92pls you dont.So pls try setup new machine but you need,NWRAM RE-FLASH GOOD LUCK

Custom Search