PDA

View Full Version : Konica minolta 7145/fuser unit

Custom Search

cucuklotz
10-20-2008, 04:18 AM
Anyone know where I can get fuser unit for KM 7145 as Im still having issues with periodic jammimg.

smiley
10-20-2008, 04:22 AM
try on katun. maybe your upper roller is no good it can cause a lot of jamming.:)

cucuklotz
10-20-2008, 04:43 AM
HI,
I have new UFR<LFR<SEP PAWLS AND WEB in machine. I think something in unit still not right. I saw unit for $625,but thats ridiculous.What could I charge customer at that point.Any suggestions as to where I can get unit,new or refurb. would be appreciated
Thanks

smiley
10-20-2008, 08:59 AM
wow thats so expensive! what is the jam code of the machine?:)

minimerlin
10-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Have you got the latest sep claws fitted, they should be the type with the angled tip touching the teflon roller and not the ones with the tip that is parallel to the roller?

redime
10-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Older style 7145 fusers with the brown one way gear held on with the E-clip needs to be pulled off and cleaned regularly, or you will wear away the shaft ... and there is no replacement, other then a new fuser frame!!

whats the jam code? how often does it happen? single sided or double sided? Are you sure the web isnt skipping and not turning, thus not cleaning the rollers?

cucuklotz
10-21-2008, 10:05 AM
HI<
It jams on single copy ,single side copy, with paper coming out of fuser (front end of paper is about 2 to 3 inches separated off fuser roller.It appears to me that at some point the paper on last 5 or 6 inches of copy wraps under pawl instead of seperating. Sometimes the front edge will clip pawl and snag either jamming or giving me dog ear on copy.These pawls were ordered recently and I think are the newer type.I will look to see about brown gear today.
Thanks
PS-When changing pawls I had tough time getting frame for pawls off unit(one the the screws was so welded on it took me bquite a while to get off,could frame of pawl holder be slightly off,if so can you give me part number to order,or where I can get Fuser unit )

axyun
10-22-2008, 08:49 PM
Try Joe at Service Comp on W 38 st. 212 840-3225.

AS for bag sealer do search for Image Sealer. I think mfr is American Int'nl Electric. I have Model AIE-300 .

On Ar-201 E7-03 . Do good job on optics and underside of guide and make sure not E705 which could be missing spring on tr. corona. Frank/Axyun

Custom Search