PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Konica Minolta C360i, Turn on consumables

Custom Search

Thayer
10-21-2019, 03:42 PM
Hello

Currently setting up new machine, and want to turn the consumables on.
I changed the dip switch 227 & 230 to correct numbers, still don't see consumables.

Can any one help with this?

THanks

tsbservice
10-21-2019, 04:26 PM
Hello

Currently setting up new machine, and want to turn the consumables on.
I changed the dip switch 227 & 230 to correct numbers, still don't see consumables.

Can any one help with this?

THanks

Did you restart the machine after changing soft switches? From where they are missing- control panel, web page?

blackcat4866
10-21-2019, 05:26 PM
Its convenient to see them from the Utility Menu, but you can always see them on the Management List. =^..^=

Jjg
10-21-2019, 09:14 PM
After setting dip switch 227 to hex 0, go to the main screen of the copier. Touch utility, then may need utility again, then information, then device information, then consumables. you should be able to print the list out from here or just scroll through it. If you do not have the switch set right you will just see the toner life not the other consumables.

Thayer
10-21-2019, 09:15 PM
Did you restart the machine after changing soft switches? From where they are missing- control panel, web page?

Yes, i restarted machine after changing soft switches. Missing from control panel, Certain techs would like it turned back on.
They are being a pain....

rrrohan
10-22-2019, 02:40 AM
seems like Japan, North America and Europe default to Do not Display

Thayer
10-23-2019, 12:26 AM
After setting dip switch 227 to hex 0, go to the main screen of the copier. Touch utility, then may need utility again, then information, then device information, then consumables. you should be able to print the list out from here or just scroll through it. If you do not have the switch set right you will just see the toner life not the other consumables.

That's where it's was, thanks!

Custom Search