PDA

View Full Version : Minolta C454e duplex jamming on first copy

Custom Search

copyman49
10-21-2019, 05:33 PM
I have a minolta c454e that jams only on the first print or copy after machine has sat for a few minutes or has been off for a few minutes. It only does it when duplexing. I have replaced the exit solenoid and recently replaced the whole exit unit. Thanks.

Bix
10-22-2019, 08:06 AM
Hi,
maybe in this:
The two ends of the Switch Gate are touching black cushions which are attached on the right side door. The fuser sometimes makes them sticky when they cool down.
You should try not to make it sticky, for example by attaching a piece of P/H window Cleaning Pad or something similar

blackcat4866
10-22-2019, 03:26 PM
Jam code?

kmcopiertech
12-27-2019, 05:52 PM
I have a minolta c454e that jams only on the first print or copy after machine has sat for a few minutes or has been off for a few minutes. It only does it when duplexing. I have replaced the exit solenoid and recently replaced the whole exit unit. Thanks.

Didn't know if this got resolved or not yet, but here is a bulletin that we have found works for a similar issue. Hope this helps :)

copier tech
12-27-2019, 09:05 PM
Hi,
maybe in this:
The two ends of the Switch Gate are touching black cushions which are attached on the right side door. The fuser sometimes makes them sticky when they cool down.
You should try not to make it sticky, for example by attaching a piece of P/H window Cleaning Pad or something similar

You can simply peel them off.

Custom Search