PDA

View Full Version : bizhub c364e jam first tray

Custom Search

brent
10-22-2019, 09:11 PM
It is probably silly but its plaguing me I have replaced the feed tires. I have the 2 black feed round clutches on order but I can only get about 17 or co copies out in between jams.. tray 2 is fine tray one is set to legal.. and it kind of rips the paper where the feed tires sits..
can someone help me with this silly problem?

brent thank you

Max
10-22-2019, 10:00 PM
Try the torque limiter on the sep tyre. Has pressure of sep tyre been changed? Replace the black vertical guide as it can wear out/get notches from paper. Feed clutch sticking ?

blackcat4866
10-22-2019, 10:25 PM
Jam code?

nelo
10-23-2019, 01:39 PM
It is probably silly but its plaguing me I have replaced the feed tires. I have the 2 black feed round clutches on order but I can only get about 17 or co copies out in between jams.. tray 2 is fine tray one is set to legal.. and it kind of rips the paper where the feed tires sits..
can someone help me with this silly problem?

brent thank you

I had the same issue with a C224e. I resolved the issue by replacing the paper feed clutch. And on a 454e, I had to disconnect the paper feed clutch connector and reconnect the connector which fix the tray 1 paper jam issue.

Regards

nelo

copyman
10-23-2019, 01:45 PM
Make sure the plastic tabs arent broken where hooks on side door latch. I've been finding a lot of these broken affecting only one tray.

brent
11-01-2019, 04:16 PM
sorry I forgot to respond back.. it was a clutch.. these machines are so good that I had never had the whole feed assembly
out before.. clutch fixed it.. thanks
brent

Custom Search