PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Pro 951 Locking Up No Network

Custom Search

bollard
10-23-2019, 05:16 PM
Hi I'm hoping for some info re issues I'm experiencing.

Had the HDD fail and was unable to format , since replacing HDD (rear) the machine now comes ready.
It has paper cut loaded onto the machine and will not log in due to network card or software issue.
However I'm unable to see it on the network unable to gain entry into Utility/Count-Admin Settings- To adjust or view Network settings .
Unable to connect through crossover connection (using existing IP) .But the network lights are flashing ?
When in the Utility screen the machine locks up and the only way to resume is to power down whole machine.
The passwords are not accepting either , I've reset them in service mode and still unable to gain entry to the Admin settings .

My thoughts are the IPB board (network connection ) has been taken at the same time as the HDD ?

Am I missing something after HDD replacement ?

The reason for changing the HDD was that it wouldn't format and was greyed out in the service menu, also i had issues with CONTROLLER INITIAL displayed in the bottom left of screen and not becoming ready the machine was then throwing a C-A101 CODE CONTROLLER INITIAL ABNORMALITY after about 5 mins .
(It now doesn't do this and comes ready but locks up and the above)

Sorry for the full detail but saves replying to questions etc.
I'm planning on going in tomorrow to investigate further , HDD FORMAT , FW REFLASH (already tried).....

Any info greatly appreciated .

Flash
10-23-2019, 10:27 PM
Sounds likean issue with the hard drive. Make sure you have the correct one installed and formatted.

blackcat4866
10-24-2019, 12:00 AM
It seems like you probably lost the Papercut software loaded to the machine when the HDD was replaced.

Sorry, I don't know enough about Papercut to suggest a course of action. Perhaps you could turn off Papercut first to gain access to the service menu? =^..^=

rrrohan
10-24-2019, 08:46 AM
However I'm unable to see it on the network unable to gain entry into Utility/Count-Admin Settings- To adjust or view Network settings .

So if you open front door then click menu (to bypass the PaperCut screen) you still can get into admin settings to check network?

if you cant get beyond the papercut screen to enter CE mode try enter CE mode via trouble reset screen then do network initialization

Custom Search