PDA

View Full Version : Konica Minolta C554 (non e)

Custom Search

gerryhuerta
10-24-2019, 06:27 PM
Hello Guys,

Is there anyone out here that can provide me with the KM C554 (non e) firmware.

The current Management Version = 5
The Print Controller = A1610Y0-3000-G01-43

*I have most of the other models and can exchange for SM's or Vevmo you if necessary.

Please send to: accsandiego@gmail.com

Thank you in advance.

tsbservice
10-24-2019, 07:06 PM
Try to donate to this forum and you will receive better response. That also may affect your future requests.

gerryhuerta
10-24-2019, 07:19 PM
Try to donate to this forum and you will receive better response. That also may affect your future requests.

Thank you for your input. I donate all the time. People PM me all the time and I help when i can. Thanks again...

Phil B.
10-24-2019, 08:08 PM
Thank you for your input. I donate all the time. People PM me all the time and I help when i can. Thanks again...

there is no CONTRIBUTOR badge on your profile THAT would be what the file/firmware guys are looking for.

I guess those that you are helping are NOT giving you kudos for your advise ,, maybe instead of PM post in public so you CAN get the rep power up.

gerryhuerta
10-28-2019, 06:40 PM
there is no CONTRIBUTOR badge on your profile THAT would be what the file/firmware guys are looking for.

I guess those that you are helping are NOT giving you kudos for your advise ,, maybe instead of PM post in public so you CAN get the rep power up.

Got it Phil. This is good help. Makes sense...

Custom Search