PDA

View Full Version : AccurioPress C6100

Custom Search

bluebear
10-25-2019, 04:43 PM
Hi Gent,

I have this error code C2237 come up on Accurio Press C6100, can someone help interpret this or advise how to resolve the issue please?

Thank you

Toxic
10-25-2019, 08:53 PM
It should be this.

The IDC shutter home
sensor (PS19) does not
become active after a
specified period of time
elapses since the IDC
shutter motor (M36)
becomes active.

Open front door,pull out process unit,remove transfer belt.
Below drum k is IDC sensors located,check sensor shutter plate is it moving freely left and right,clean shutter home sensor.
If not familiar with this machine better call some CE before you make more possible damage.

bluebear
10-26-2019, 05:44 PM
Many thanks for the feedback, I will work above procedure on Monday and feedback.
Much appreciate your enormous help.

blackcat4866
10-27-2019, 02:34 AM
If its anything like the C1060 you may find that the shutter does not open quite far enough. It's a very simple mechanism made of sheet metal, and it only took a little tweaking to make the shutter open more fully when actuated. =^..^=

bluebear
10-28-2019, 03:36 PM
I have carefully followed procedure above, it seem there is no power coming to the motor (IDC shutter motor) hence shutter is not does not open and shutter properly.
Error code has also changed from C2237 to C2236 reboot.

Planning to replace motor, anyone has the part number please?

Many thanks to all, much appricate.

Toxic
10-28-2019, 08:55 PM
Are you tech or end user?
It seems to be end user and does not have service manual and parts manual?
Here is parts number for complete sensor unit and motor is included with all sensors ,you can not order just motor from KM.
A5AWR72300 Sensor Stay/Lower Assy

I think this is not cheap part and also i think that is not the problem in this case,generaly motors like this rarely going bad on KM machines.
C6100 is very good and expensive PP machine and i advise you to call CE tech and solve problem rather than make some more expensive damage.

Try this procedure at your own risk.
Code
C-2236
Classification
Main body: IDC shutter abnormality
Cause
The IDC shutter home sensor (PS19) does not become inactive after a specified period of time elapses since the IDC shutter motor (M36)
becomes active.
Measures to take when alert occurs
The main body and the option stop immediately.
Estimated abnormal parts
• Printer control board (PRCB)
• IDC shutter motor (M36)
• IDC shutter home sensor (PS19)
Correction
Note
▪ The message "Please call service" is displayed on the panel.
Solution
1. Prior confirmation
• Check if the intermediate transfer belt lower part of the process mount and the IDC shutter are installed correctly.
2. Execute the IO Check (55-05) of the IDC shutter motor (M36) and the IDC shutter home sensor (PS19).
3. When the result of the IO Check in the step 2 is normal, M36 and PS19 are not abnormal. Go on to step 6.
For details of IO check results, refer to "Table 1: Result check."
4. Check the connector connections, CN161 of PRCB, and the wiring between PRCB and M36, and repair it when there is any abnormality.
5. Check the connector connections, CN160 of PRCB, and the wiring between PRCB and PS19, and repair it when there is any abnormality.
6. Check the coupling of the gear of M36, and repair it when there is any abnormality.
7. Replace M36.
8. Replace PS19.
9. Replace PRCB.

Custom Search