PDA

View Full Version : Konica C3350i red / blue lines of shame

Custom Search

johnsmith4
10-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Went through install instructions and everything works well (network printing etc) BUT color copies have the red and blue lines of shame on them.

When doing install I couldn't complete date and time setting and Non-image area erase check as they required service mode and I wasn't sure how to get into service mode on this machine.

Anyone know how to get into these two setting on this machine?

Cheers,

tsbservice
10-28-2019, 07:08 PM
Went through install instructions and everything works well (network printing etc) BUT color copies have the red and blue lines of shame on them.

When doing install I couldn't complete date and time setting and Non-image area erase check as they required service mode and I wasn't sure how to get into service mode on this machine.

Cheers,
Are these supposed to be installed by enduser? I don't think so. Ok, You save on this unit installation but maybe will lose warranty.
Anyway, my best advice is - make a small donation by becoming a Contributor to this site and you will get what you need.

johnsmith4
10-28-2019, 07:40 PM
Happy to contribute.

Ironically I wanted to pay someone - I called Konica sales offices but I think it's maybe too small / low end a unit for them to bother selling it (it's a compact A4 machine)?

I also called some local dealers and got offers for A3 sized machines.

Either this machine is not well stocked or for some reason folks don't want to sell it - I didn't even get a callback from Konica. I get sales guys for the A3 machines inside the door at a drop of a hat.

I only got it because staff familiarity with Konica and to save space and didn't have patience to fight to have someone take my money.

I don't remember Konica being this hard to buy from in past so maybe something is going on over there more recently.

I'll def keep looking for a local tech though.

tsbservice
10-28-2019, 08:00 PM
Check your PM.

copier tech
10-28-2019, 09:43 PM

Cheers,

Follow the installation guide attached.

*See page two :cool:

johnsmith4
10-28-2019, 09:52 PM
Follow the installation guide attached.

*See page two :cool:

Thanks - everything is working great.

I had the manual in hand but it didn't indicate how to get to the screen to set the timezone. Now all is good. It turns out it was a more complicated way to get to the timezone screen then I would have expected.

Synthohol
10-28-2019, 10:14 PM
hey, thanks for being a contributor!!
that badge will help should you need anything in the future we/i can provide ;)

a.chouar@gmail.com
09-09-2020, 11:36 AM
Hi to all

thanks for all your very good advises. I am struggling with these blue lines of shame since yesterday and honestly i am almost near a nervous breakdown.

i have those straight lines on copy mode only. managed to get to the service menu but i didnt find anywhere how to set the time zone in that menu. I am dumb ?
can someone help and tell me where to set this time in service mode ? did it in admin mode already.

thank you so much

Synthohol
09-09-2020, 01:55 PM
service mode, stop-3
download the document above from Copier Tech and start again, dont miss any steps.

a.chouar@gmail.com
09-09-2020, 02:19 PM
service mode, stop-3
download the document above from Copier Tech and start again, dont miss any steps.

Thank you so much. Finally I found it. A hidden menu inside a hidden menu just to set the time and timezone . Why didn't I think of it ?

I believe these guys just wanted to make things that complicated for a first setup. Thanks to you all. The lines are gone !

BR

Custom Search