PDA

View Full Version : Konica C360i missing secure print tab

Custom Search

steve schofield
10-30-2019, 09:39 AM
Hi all
we have set up many devices with the secure tab on home screen , we have a Konica C360i and display screen is set to classic style but when secure print is set to nothing appears, konica have suggested f/w but device is on current f/w , only difference with other I series machine is this device has Fiery but we really cant see how this would affect.??? any answers greatly appreciated.

Bix
10-30-2019, 09:43 AM
Is the error correct in the job list?
Which driver are you using? Universal or specific?

steve schofield
10-30-2019, 10:35 AM
thanks for the reply , issue is with no tab on home screen of copier , not driver related as this is at PDI stage , we have removed and added userbox tab no problem but no secure tab showing...done the normal admin>system settings>custom display>main menu default settings>system userbox >secure print, everything goes in fine but no display tab on home screen. we have same model next to machine and shows fine?? f/w and movie data all updated hdd on......

Bix
10-30-2019, 03:34 PM
thanks for the reply , issue is with no tab on home screen of copier , not driver related as this is at PDI stage , we have removed and added userbox tab no problem but no secure tab showing...done the normal admin>system settings>custom display>main menu default settings>system userbox >secure print, everything goes in fine but no display tab on home screen. we have same model next to machine and shows fine?? f/w and movie data all updated hdd on......
with the G00-73 mobile icons have been added

steve schofield
10-30-2019, 03:52 PM
G00-73 is current on machine...many thanks

Bix
10-30-2019, 04:18 PM
G00-73 is current on machine...many thanks

When you press the wheel on the left of the main screen, then at the top right you can add tabs. Have you seen if it is present? I think I saw it

But any way you can use it:
[Classic Style]

[User Box]

[System]

[Secure Print] link: Descriptions of Functions / Utility Keys (https://manuals.konicaminolta.eu/bizhub-C360i-C300i-C250i/EN/contents/opkey_198_S.html?k=print%20secure)

Synthohol
10-30-2019, 09:21 PM
Can't you add the tab just like you did when the fiery tab was added?
Just add it.

steve schofield
10-30-2019, 09:31 PM
Have tried adding tab just doesn’t show on home screen ....have replicated on 3 same models machines all others fine ....

tec
10-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Check the following:

Admin mode, security, user box usage restriction, secure print user box....set to 'Do Not Limit'

steve schofield
11-04-2019, 10:42 AM
Hi All
thanks for replies , Tec that worked thank you .

Michko
09-29-2020, 08:50 PM
Hi All
thanks for replies , Tec that worked thank you .
did you have to do anything more?
I still cant get it to work.
Print sercure go to mfp, type in.... error nothing there.

Custom Search