PDA

View Full Version : i need help!!

Custom Search

Pages : [1] 2

mhmds102466
10-31-2019, 10:02 AM
Hi all:confused:

I wondered if anybody could send me a link to download the latest firmware for the Konica C284e?

Thanks in advance.

Synthohol
10-31-2019, 12:48 PM
you dont need FW, like i said back in august, follow the SETUP instructions that came with the machine, thats how you get rid of the lines.

Toxic
10-31-2019, 01:05 PM
Writing same thing in multiple topics wont help you too much, on the contrary, people will be frustrated reading same thing in all recent topics.
Listen to Synthohol advise and do proper instalation procedure.
If you really want so much to get firmware file you should consider donate and you will get it.

copyman
10-31-2019, 01:24 PM
Hi all:confused:

I wondered if anybody could send me a link to download the latest firmware for the Konica C284e?

Thanks in advance.

You will get much better response if you are a contributer to this site. A small donation of $5 or $10 is all that is asked. Not necessary but mosty techs here will move a lot faster if they see you contributer.

Synthohol
10-31-2019, 01:41 PM
if you follow his OP he just has the lines of shame and does not seem to understand that the properly followed setup procedure will cure his issue.
im barking at the moon....

mhmds102466
10-31-2019, 07:58 PM
you dont need FW, like i said back in august, follow the SETUP instructions that came with the machine, thats how you get rid of the lines.

I do not know the solution

Please help me and I will apply the steps please

mhmds102466
10-31-2019, 08:00 PM
if you follow his OP he just has the lines of shame and does not seem to understand that the properly followed setup procedure will cure his issue.
im barking at the moon....

I do not know how to follow the correct numbers and where ever I am an end user of the machine and I have a special office

mhmds102466
10-31-2019, 08:11 PM
[QUOTE = Synthohol ؛ 922101] إذا اتبعت OP الخاص به ، فلديه فقط خطوط من العار ولا يبدو أنه يفهم أن إجراء الإعداد المتبع بشكل صحيح سوف يعالج مشكلته.
ايم ينبح على القمر .... [/ اقتباس]

I do not know how to follow the correct numbers and where ever I am an end user of the machine and I have a special office

Synthohol
10-31-2019, 09:27 PM
why are you trying to format your post in color?

"

if you are able to financially contribute to this forum you will get the setup instructions.
if not i think you are SOL bud.
double and triple posting littering up threads is frowned upon and you havent made a very good start here, that is one of the reasons you have not received the answers you want.
have some forum couth man.

Phil B.
10-31-2019, 09:33 PM
I do not know the solution

Please help me and I will apply the steps please

GET OUT THE INSTALLATION GUIDE. REDO THE DAMN PROCEDURE IN THE PROPER ORDER. NO FIRMWARE WILL -=NOT =-FIX YOUR FUCK-UP. HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU NEED TO BE TOLD THIS?

dumbass

Phil B.
10-31-2019, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE = Synthohol ؛ 922101] إذا اتبعت OP الخاص به ، فلديه فقط خطوط من العار ولا يبدو أنه يفهم أن إجراء الإعداد المتبع بشكل صحيح سوف يعالج مشكلته.
ايم ينبح على القمر .... [/ اقتباس]

you don't know how to follow numbers/read(steps in manual?) Are you really a tech or just a wanna be. RTFM! IMHO you have no clue about copiers and rely on US to solve your issues! If you can't follow simple instructions, you should just stick your thumb up you ass and die!

Synthohol
11-01-2019, 01:04 AM
i love Phil's poetry posts :)

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 01:10 AM
i love Phil's poetry posts :)

well I did take a literary class in HS...

but not as eloquent as HWL!

Little girl, little girl, where have you been?
Gathering roses to give to the queen.
Little girl, little girl, what gave she you?
She gave me a diamond as big as my shoe.

Thanks for having my 6 Brother!

BaconSteve
11-01-2019, 02:12 AM
If you can't follow simple instructions, you should just stick your thumb up you ass and die![/SIZE][/SIZE]
[/RIGHT]

LMAO! Who is your inspiration? No don’t tell me, let me guess...Edger Allen Poe, ya!?

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 02:49 AM
LMAO! Who is your inspiration? No don’t tell me, let me guess...Edger Allen Poe, ya!?No more like Johnny Paycheck and David Allan Coe not Poe...

Damn that rhymes I AM A POET ( but didn't know it! [emoji38][emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji1]!)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 02:56 AM
No more like Johnny Paycheck and David Allan Coe not Poe...

Damn that rhymes I AM A POET ( but didn't know it! [emoji38][emoji2957][emoji1787][emoji23][emoji28][emoji1]!)

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkHmmm Could ' I need Help ' ? * at least i dinny make a Twisted Sister song reference!** [emoji1]

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 03:21 AM
Hmmm Could ' I need Help ' ? * at least i dinny make a Twisted Sister song reference!** [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G960U using TapatalkAnother rhyme..

"Leaves of three.. let it be.
Leaves of five..let it thrive"
Boy Scouts of America..

Synthohol
11-01-2019, 04:03 AM
what have i done? LOL

BaconSteve
11-01-2019, 04:08 AM
what have i done? LOL

I think you’ve fulfilled today’s theme and created a Frankenstein!

BaconSteve
11-01-2019, 04:15 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts a new thread and calls it “Phil’s Corner” or “Phil’s Deep Thoughts” or “Affirmations for Life Through Country Music Lyrics, with Phil” or some shit.

kingpd@businessprints.net
11-01-2019, 05:48 AM
Not sure why but this kind of reminds me of a guy on here from many years ago, was outside the USA, user name started with an "A" or a "Z" I think...and he always asked for firmware but he'd say frimware I believe...and he'd always get into a big debate about how his desktop inkjet that he modified with tanks of ink made him more money doing color printing that could get from any toner device. Wish I could remember his name. hahaha.

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 05:49 AM
I wouldn’t be surprised if he starts a new thread and calls it “Phil’s Corner” or “Phil’s Deep Thoughts” or “Affirmations for Life Through Country Music Lyrics, with Phil” or some shit.Well really back until 82 I ran .. programmed doorways on my bbs " Binky's Place "
Later on in Fakebook, I had a webpod 4 times week " Phil's Campfire " also had " I Love to Cook " " 1776 Revisited " " Boss Technical " (all groups now defunked)..managed/COS of a nation wide ERT/Community Aid Patriots group. was NC Leader/Zone4 leader.

** No I won't start those mentioned Threads.. due to liberal infection to it!

11-01-2019, 05:58 AM
Was bored and did a little research. The guys name was "aab1" but I swear there was another guy, maybe started with a "Z" I'm going to go reread some they are kinda funny.

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 05:58 AM
what have i done? LOL

You have released the A$$#0L3 in me.. but shit Synth it's all ...

GOOD!

Fonts size ..thanks to bullshitmasrer :):cool:

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 05:59 AM
Was bored and did a little research. The guys name was "aab1" but I swear there was another guy, maybe started with a "Z" I'm going to go reread some they are kinda funny.

could it be my friend the infamous

ZAZA ?

11-01-2019, 06:04 AM
could it be my friend the infamous

ZAZA ?

LOL...yup was just going to post I did more research. Zaza was the frimware guy and aab1 was the rant and rave on stupid shit like using a 30 dollar inkjet for a copier business/flyer printing business, reusing waste toner and hilarious topics like that.

If I recall Zaza was alright and funny and aab1 was more a troll but funny.

BaconSteve
11-01-2019, 01:10 PM
Well really back until 82 I ran .. programmed doorways on my bbs " Binky's Place "
Later on in Fakebook, I had a webpod 4 times week " Phil's Campfire " also had " I Love to Cook " " 1776 Revisited " " Boss Technical " (all groups now defunked)..managed/COS of a nation wide ERT/Community Aid Patriots group. was NC Leader/Zone4 leader.

** No I won't start those mentioned Threads.. due to liberal infection to it!

Wow, dang son, you’ve been busy! That’s an impressive resume. You’re older than I thought, (bbs) lol. I still remember my first bbs [emoji846]. Ah yes, the good ol days of 14k modems.

The one that stands out though is “Phil’s Campfire”... I KNEW something like that had to exist, lol.

KenB
11-01-2019, 01:44 PM
Wow, dang son, you’ve been busy! That’s an impressive resume. You’re older than I thought, (bbs) lol. I still remember my first bbs [emoji846]. Ah yes, the good ol days of 14k modems.

The one that stands out though is “Phil’s Campfire”... I KNEW something like that had to exist, lol.My first modem was a "daughtercard" in my 80386 Packard Bell....a whopping 2400 BPS, unless it had to slow down to 1200, 600, or even a blinding 300 BPS.

Synthohol
11-01-2019, 01:53 PM
FIDOnet was my first BBS.
my sister in law was the first SHE-OP on the east coast.
those were the days.

BaconSteve
11-01-2019, 02:33 PM
My first modem was a "daughtercard" in my 80386 Packard Bell....a whopping 2400 BPS, unless it had to slow down to 1200, 600, or even a blinding 300 BPS.

Lol, it’s been so long I forgot they were all the way down to 300 baud. Sheesh! My first was a Tandy 1000HX. Two, count um, TWO floppy drives and if I remember correctly a whopping 256k... “K”! of ram and an 8088 processor. Glory days.

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 03:35 PM

The one that stands out though is “Phil’s Campfire”... I KNEW something like that had to exist, lol.

yeah that one was fun, camping ..fishing..prepping theme

DigiMan
11-01-2019, 07:13 PM
Damn you guys are on a rampage,pretty sure you scared him off though LOL

mhmds102466
11-01-2019, 07:19 PM

These books are attached with any machine books
how you get rid of the lines.
Any book follow the instructions439174391843919

mhmds102466
11-01-2019, 07:34 PM
I am a normal user and the machine for the private office and I want to help remove fonts and do not know how is the way please help me a video file or one way or another and how to donate to the forum and I pay any amount I have no problems as long as I get help in solving the problem because I do not know how to use the printer In photography come on print works only without lines on paper

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 08:36 PM
I am a normal user and the machine for the private office and I want to help remove fonts and do not know how is the way please help me a video file or one way or another and how to donate to the forum and I pay any amount I have no problems as long as I get help in solving the problem because I do not know how to use the printer In photography come on print works only without lines on paper

ok how to donate: at the main forum screen you will see " CONTRIBUTE " only a small 5-10$ donation is typical, but please feel free to donate as much as you feel will benefit you.

PHOTO paper requires different paper setting: Gloss/Photo paper (DO NOT USE -=INKJET=- paper, only media made for LASER/Copiers) also make sure you set it for a THICKER paper (might have to play with this to get acceptable PQ from it )

mhmds102466
11-01-2019, 08:51 PM
ok how to donate: at the main forum screen you will see " CONTRIBUTE " only a small 5-10$ donation is typical, but please feel free to donate as much as you feel will benefit you.

PHOTO paper requires different paper setting: Gloss/Photo paper (DO NOT USE -=INKJET=- paper, only media made for LASER/Copiers) also make sure you set it for a THICKER paper (might have to play with this to get acceptable PQ from it )

Dear mhmds102466,

We just wanted to let you know that your contribution has been confirmed.

Contribution date: 11-01-19, 20:46
Contribution amount: USD 10.00

You can check out all your contributions by visiting this page, My Contributions (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=my_contrib_table)

We are very grateful for your support.

Best Regards,

The staff at Copytechnet.com

mhmds102466
11-01-2019, 08:54 PM
[QUOTE = Toxic؛ 922061] لن يساعدك كتابة نفس الشيء في مواضيع متعددة كثيرًا ، على العكس من ذلك ، سيصاب الناس بالإحباط من قراءة نفس الشيء في جميع المواضيع الحديثة.
الاستماع إلى Synthohol تقديم المشورة والقيام بإجراء التثبيت المناسب.
إذا كنت تريد حقًا الحصول على ملف البرنامج الثابت ، فيجب عليك التفكير في التبرع وستحصل عليه. [/ QUOTE]

Dear mhmds102466,

We just wanted to let you know that your contribution has been confirmed.

Contribution date: 11-01-19, 20:46
Contribution amount: USD 10.00

You can check out all your contributions by visiting this page, My Contributions (https://www.copytechnet.com/forums/vbdonate.php?do=my_contrib_table)

We are very grateful for your support.

Best Regards,

The staff at Copytechnet.com

darry1322
11-01-2019, 09:33 PM
Follow the setup instructions here. Mainly page E-11

This will get rid of your cyan and magenta lines.

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 09:41 PM

thanks for that.. it will help in the future!

Synthohol
11-01-2019, 09:59 PM
link to service manual sent via PM too.

thanks for contributing, it means a lot.

Phil B.
11-01-2019, 10:13 PM
Damn you guys are on a rampage,pretty sure you scared him off though LOLNope didn't scare him away.[emoji4]

mhmds102466
11-02-2019, 08:02 AM
I followed the instructions on the E-11 home page
No problem solving the problem
WhatsApp special number to communicate
I sent you the attached pictures and is my serial number scanned

mhmds102466
11-02-2019, 08:31 AM

43927The problem is not solved

darry1322
11-02-2019, 03:06 PM
Go back through those setup instructions and at the end do the Gradation Adjustment also.

BaconSteve
11-02-2019, 04:11 PM
Am I missing something?

I see a lot of set-up and skew and other adjustments, but not seeing gradation or anything related to lines in this document.

Mhmds, can you post a picture of the output with the lines?

Do the lines go all the way off the edge of the paper or do they stop a few millimeters from the edge? Are the lines on there only when copying or when printing as well. How many copies on this machine?

I think synthohol sent you a link to a service manual? I don’t work on this brand but if you forward the link to me via PM, I’ll take a look to see if I can point you in the rite direction.

darry1322
11-02-2019, 04:26 PM
Am I missing something?

I don’t work on this brand ....

He has posted the faulty images a couple of times in the thread.

On some KonicaMinolta color machines, if you do not follow the setup instructions you will get horizontal colored lines (alternate pages of cyan and magenta) on all color copied pages. Any KM tech has probably had this happen a couple of times just skipping a setup step.
Since this model is older and his machine probably isn't new, I suspect someone did a clear on the machine and now the setup steps will have to be done to clear the "lines of shame". So called because it means the tech got sloppy during setup.

mhmds102466
11-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Am I missing something?

I see a lot of set-up and skew and other adjustments, but not seeing gradation or anything related to lines in this document.

Mhmds, can you post a picture of the output with the lines?

Do the lines go all the way off the edge of the paper or do they stop a few millimeters from the edge? Are the lines on there only when copying or when printing as well. How many copies on this machine?

I think synthohol sent you a link to a service manual? I don’t work on this brand but if you forward the link to me via PM, I’ll take a look to see if I can point you in the rite direction.

only when copying

Phil B.
11-02-2019, 04:32 PM
only when copying

you have not done the setup procedure correctly ...redo it.

BaconSteve
11-02-2019, 04:33 PM
This page, E-11 is not what I meant. The link to the entire service manual the Synthohol sent you in your PM (private message).

Copy’s only, ok. Through the document feeder only? What if you place the original on the glass and make a copy, do you get lines there as well?

You didn’t answer the other questions I asked. Trying to help you dude.

BaconSteve
11-02-2019, 04:37 PM
He has posted the faulty images a couple of times in the thread.

On some KonicaMinolta color machines, if you do not follow the setup instructions you will get horizontal colored lines (alternate pages of cyan and magenta) on all color copied pages. Any KM tech has probably had this happen a couple of times just skipping a setup step.
Since this model is older and his machine probably isn't new, I suspect someone did a clear on the machine and now the setup steps will have to be done to clear the "lines of shame". So called because it means the tech got sloppy during setup.

Lol, NOW I GET IT. Ok, thanks for the clarification. I scrolled through the thread, I guess I missed the examples. Sorry, not trying to muddy the waters, just trying to help. Thanks again darry.

Custom Search