PDA

View Full Version : C-D010 C364e

Custom Search

Bix
11-04-2019, 10:06 AM
Hello,

I have a problem with a bizhub C364e. It never gave any problems, error C-D010 happened in a few minutes. Here's what happened: I switched off and unplugged. Before that, the printer worked. As soon as I reattached, error C-D010 came out.

Currently it has the GDH-M1 version, I already have:
- Done clear all + format logic + trouble reset.
- Replaced HDD + clear all + logical formatting + trouble reset.
- Firmware rewriting.

The only way to avoid the problem is to disable the HDD. Any appointments?

thanks a lot

tsbservice
11-04-2019, 12:30 PM
Bix try to power OFF the MFP then reseat memory and SSD board.

Synthohol
11-04-2019, 01:14 PM
any reason you are using special FW instead of base? Firmware Version G20-M1

Error

CD010

Root Cause
CD010 and abort code CFDxx.

Workaround/Fix
CAUSE: Failed hard drive.

SOLUTION: Please perform the following.
1. Reseat the connectors for the HDD, DSIP board, PRCB then reseat memory modules.
2. Format the HDD.
WARNING: Formatting the hard disk will erase all data contained in it.
a. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
b. Touch these keys in this order: [State Confirmation] g [Memory / HDD Adj.] g [HDD Format].
c. Touch [Physical Format].
d. Press the Start key to start the physical format.
e. It stops automatically when the physical format completed.
Notes

If [HDD Encryption Setting] is not set to "ON," when the physical format is completed and the main power switch is turned OFF/ON, a message that prompts you to set an encrypting word is displayed.

If you perform [HDD Encryption Setting], after setting an encrypting word, perform the logical format.

f. Touch [Logical Format].
g. Press the Start key to start the logical format.
h. It stops automatically when the logical format completed.
i. Turn OFF the main power switch and turn it on again after waiting for more than 10 seconds.
3. Replace the HDD (p/n A2X0M72C00) if problem continues, then perform a logical format.
a. Call the Service Mode to the screen.
b. Touch these keys in this order: [State Confirmation] g [Memory / HDD Adj.] g [HDD Format].
c. Touch [Logical Format].
d. Press the Start key to start the formatting sequence.
e. The sequence will be automatically terminated as it is completed.
f. Turn OFF the main power switch and turn it on again after waiting for more than 10 seconds.

copyman
11-04-2019, 01:21 PM
You didn't say you formatted the HDD unless I missed it. Anyway do a physical format than logical format. If you wait a few minutes you should be able to press menu and get into service mode to format.

Bix
11-04-2019, 01:50 PM
Hi thanks to everyone for the support.

I have the GDH-M1 because it doesn't appear in the document as custom firmware but as a bug fix. I could try to go back to G20-M1

I have now tried SSD Logical Format without success. I tried taking an HDD from another MFP without success. Now I will try Physical HDD Format, although it will take a few hours.

I was even thinking of an MFP Reset Tool. But first I would like to try again. Thank you all, any suggestions are welcome!

Bix
11-04-2019, 03:15 PM
Update:
I first tried a SSD reset but without success. I then went on like this:
1. - G20-M1 firmware restored (I saw SSD ng99999)
2. - Physical formatting and HDD logic.
3. - Trouble reset.
4. - The error remained.

I disabled the HDD and this time the error remained, even with the trouble reset. After SSD format, the error disappeared.

Now the error appears as before, every time I enable HDD. KM suggested I replace the motherboard but I was thinking of an MFP Reset Tool first. What does this tool do? Could you restore the motherboard or do you need it only when I have to take the motherboard of another MFP?

tsbservice
11-04-2019, 05:10 PM
SSD may be corrupted, try to do this:
From SM select HDD and set to "Uninstall".
Select State Confirmation.
Select Memory/HDD Adj.
Press down-arrow 2/2.
Select SSD Format.
Select Logical Format.
Power MFP OFF/ON.

copier tech
11-04-2019, 05:50 PM
Hi thanks to everyone for the support.

I have the GDH-M1 because it doesn't appear in the document as custom firmware but as a bug fix. I could try to go back to G20-M1

I have now tried SSD Logical Format without success. I tried taking an HDD from another MFP without success. Now I will try Physical HDD Format, although it will take a few hours.

I was even thinking of an MFP Reset Tool. But first I would like to try again. Thank you all, any suggestions are welcome!

Have a you tired a NEW HDD? I guess you took the used HDD from the same model machine?

Try formatting the HDD in Windows using a USB caddy however the best fit is to use brand new HDD.

MVPunisher
11-04-2019, 06:19 PM
I have had to replace an MFPB for this issue. Exact symptoms.

Custom Search