PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous BH c203 with fs519 folding and jamming at finisher exit

Custom Search

garrycmsi
11-04-2019, 04:32 PM
I am wondering if anyone has seen this before it seems to fold the leading edge before it turns over to exit. one of the mylar guides near the front of the finisher is bent up but not sure it is the problem. any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

Phil B.
11-04-2019, 04:37 PM
I am wondering if anyone has seen this before it seems to fold the leading edge before it turns over to exit. one of the mylar guides near the front of the finisher is bent up but not sure it is the problem. any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Thank You

wow I'm needing way more info:

total pages on machine and finiisher
what have you done to it?
PICTURES of the jam and fold

**one of the mylar guides near the front of the finisher is bent up but not sure it is the problem ** and that didn't throw a flag up for you? why would a silly high paid engineer put that silly mylar there?

REPLACE it and get back to us!

MVPunisher
11-04-2019, 06:04 PM
There are 2 one-way gears in the front of the finisher behind the plastic cover that cause that exit to jam. Replace both and it will resolve it.

garrycmsi
11-05-2019, 01:01 AM
Thank You MVPunisher,
That sounds like a great idea and I will give it a try, that is exactly what I was looking for. As my post read “has anyone seen this before” NOT I will tell you how it is engineered and your stupid!!!

Thank You again it is nice to have some help.

copyman
11-05-2019, 01:29 AM
Not sure if same but I've had bent mylars cause jams in that finisher. If easily to get to I would remove it.

I never liked that finisher because of the limited access to jams in the transport unit. Before upgrading most of them I had removed all of the finishers as problems happened. Main issue I remember was the rubber grommet coming off the thin rod where stapler unit is. Weak!

Anyway to the original before you tell me you don't need all this extra information the reason I do it is to help someone else who may come across this post. So save it.

Custom Search