PDA

View Full Version : Konica C250i / Develop + 250i Firmware Update

Custom Search

flippinsweet
11-07-2019, 12:46 PM
Hi just a quick question about firmware update procedure on the C250i range. I have access to the Develop website and can download the firmware but can't find the service manual anywhere to view the procedure. The firmware doesn't mention anything about changing the software switch or hex assignment like other models, just to refer to service manual for installation.

We only have 1 of the +250i Develop machines out at the minute and the customer is complaining about the touch screen being slow and sometimes unresponsive. Any help appreciated

arahael
11-07-2019, 06:56 PM
You can find service manual at SMART link at main page dbox 43962 then you can find service manual.

I think you should more practice with new KNOVA/ dbox. To find what you need. There is also service manual how navigate through new layout
Best regards

Bix
11-08-2019, 03:10 PM
Hello,
The update fw procedure is the same as the 8 series. The stop and reset buttons can be found behind the display by removing the cover.

Regarding the dipswitch, it depends on the firmware you are installing. On the firmware document you will find all the information.

At the moment up to G00-45 it is always version 1.0, no dipswitch necessary.
The G00-73 firmware is version 2.0. You need to change the dipswitch 25 from 00 to 01

Remember to restart the MFP after this change

Custom Search