PDA

View Full Version : Konica 654 transfer unit rebuild..

Custom Search

kobi gabay
11-10-2019, 05:19 PM
Hi guys.
I would be happy to get some help and advice from anyone who has experience rebuilding the Minolta BH654 transfer unit.
Thank in advance for your help.

allan
11-10-2019, 08:31 PM
The supplier of the 3de party parts should give you instructions.

kobi gabay
11-11-2019, 10:20 PM
The supplier of the 3de party parts should give you instructions.

Unfortunately didn't find nothing about it.....

copyman
11-11-2019, 10:33 PM
I have rebuilt several successfully. There are no instructions but try and find the instructions for the C451, 552, etc. They are very similar.

As last resort use the instructions for a C253, etc. Not the same but will give you general idea of disassembly.

Katun.com has some good rebuild instructions on their website under "resources"

kobi gabay
11-11-2019, 10:44 PM
I have rebuilt several successfully. There are no instructions but try and find the instructions for the C451, 552, etc. They are very similar.

As last resort use the instructions for a C253, etc. Not the same but will give you general idea of disassembly.

Katun.com has some good rebuild instructions on their website under "resources"

HI.
Thank you for your help.
The small one I rebuild all the time C280,360, 253....
I will try to look for inst for 451,552.
Thank you 🙏

blackcat4866
11-11-2019, 10:56 PM
I've only disassembled two. The one that was broken when it was removed without removing the right door stoppers, and the one with the torn belt that donated the broken plastic guides to repair the other. =^..^=

copyman
11-12-2019, 06:12 AM
I've only disassembled two. The one that was broken when it was removed without removing the right door stoppers, and the one with the torn belt that donated the broken plastic guides to repair the other. =^..^=

Been there, done that! Sometimes that is only way to learn if no instructions for units that weren't made to be rebuilt.

If anything I look at it as not only making a much greater profit with rebuilding units but also helping the enviroment. Since most OEM's including Kon/Min don't have enviromental programs in place to return the units for them to rebuild it helps some. If they just put a return label in box with new factory units most will send old belts, IU's, drums, etc back. Nope, they just throw them into the landfills !!!

Custom Search