PDA

View Full Version : Minolta 6001 Basic Screen on touch panel changed--how to get back?

Custom Search

axyun
10-22-2008, 12:41 AM
Customer had maintenance warning m2 (toner waste). I replaced waste cont. and did a counter reset thru the tech rep mode. Then there was an M1 maintenance message. After resetting and clearing the maintenance warning I left.
Customer called and said basic screen in touch panel had changed so they could not select duplexing. The screen is only showing the basics supplementary key in the upper right hand corner. The other 3 supplementary keys(auxialliary,finishing + orig/copy) are not there. The paper settint is showing Letter instead of Auto Paper.
To the right of the Ready To Copy is a diagram of what looks like stack of trays on the left of which is showing 500 at top and 0 at bottom.
Any help at getting back to basic screen would be very much appreciated. I looked in operator manual and service manual and still can't figure it out. Frank /Action Photocopy

http://www.copiertalk.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif

cobiray
10-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Enter tech mode and select tech rep mode and scroll over to Function Limit and turn it back off (or on, I forget if that was one of those enable the disable things).

axyun
10-22-2008, 04:33 PM
Thanks Cobiray. That solved the problem. I am curious as to why it happened as I did not go to that specific option when resetting maintenance counter. Frank

cobiray
10-23-2008, 01:25 AM
I don't know. I know I've changed the setting before in the past, but figured it was something I changed accidentally.

Custom Search