PDA

View Full Version : Ricoh Pro 7100 sx with fiery Server

Custom Search

howling
11-20-2019, 05:52 AM
could someone please help me go in the right direction.

tryin to access sp mode but no success (yellow, 1, 0, 7, c) my first time to handle a 5 station soooo im gettin confused

help would really really be appreciated.

thanks guys

slimslob
11-20-2019, 06:02 AM
The Pro 7100 sx uses the newer access code. It also includes the option for someone to change the code so the factory default code might not work. But you should be able to get into factory SP mode. It is still the same.

howling
11-20-2019, 06:13 AM
yeah that is what i was doing but to no avail i have no idea what am i doin wrong honestly.

i even tried the other method and still nadah... that is why im gettin confused...

i mean the 751 has fiery too but i can access the sp with no hassle at all...

but this guy, this guy is gettin me all worked up but still cant access sp...all i wanna do is reset the pm counter as i replace some parts so i can monitor

davel
11-20-2019, 01:18 PM
Someone may have changed the SP mode access combination if it can be done on this model. If that is the case you are in trouble

slimslob
11-20-2019, 09:31 PM
If you know the factory SP sequence and still cannot get into SP mode, most likely SP access has been disabled by the Machine Administrator in User Tools. Many IT and key operators do so to prevent techs from taking the machine off line for servicing without notifying the Machine Administrator. This occurs more with production models than non production models.

butcher
01-13-2020, 04:04 AM
could someone please help me go in the right direction.

tryin to access sp mode but no success (yellow, 1, 0, 7, c) my first time to handle a 5 station soooo im gettin confused

help would really really be appreciated.

thanks guys

Try Reset,8,0,6,1,8,2,C

anothertech
01-13-2020, 03:49 PM
Try Reset,8,0,6,1,8,2,C

No No No, can you delete that? Not public information.

Custom Search