PDA

View Full Version : BH558e and demo page

Custom Search

kenpio
11-20-2019, 02:00 PM
Hi people,

I have a BH558e here and have a strange one. I think that it was mentioned here before but I cant find it. What I have is when we go to print out a test page from the utility, print and then demo, ps, pcl or config pages. We choose the paper tray and press print, it asks for thick 3 paper to be loaded? We change the paper type to thick 3 and then print and it wants plain paper. So we cannot print a demo page. Cannot find it on KM site or here.

Thanks
KEN

CompyTech
11-20-2019, 02:14 PM
Had this happen before. User settings, printer settings, some one changed the paper type. Change it back to plain should work fine again.

kenpio
11-20-2019, 02:22 PM
WOW!!! That was easy!! Thanks!!!

KEN

qbert69
11-20-2019, 02:48 PM
Hi people,

I have a BH558e here and have a strange one. I think that it was mentioned here before but I cant find it. What I have is when we go to print out a test page from the utility, print and then demo, ps, pcl or config pages. We choose the paper tray and press print, it asks for thick 3 paper to be loaded? We change the paper type to thick 3 and then print and it wants plain paper. So we cannot print a demo page. Cannot find it on KM site or here.

Thanks
KENAre the paper trays set to auto switch? In what order of priority are the trays set? Set all trays to letter size, plain paper, maybe even disengage all drawers except one to narrow down the problematic tray?![emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Custom Search